Updated Info

I was startting this thread to get some new info. Im intrested in a few projects in the area. The Intermodal Station, Hardy Rail Yards Project, Westcreek Project in the Galleria area, the Downtown park (not the building by fingers, but the actual park) and the Buffalo Bayou restoration in particular. I have read the threads concerning these projects and most of them havent had activity in a while. So Im wondering if someone can tell me if these projects are a 1000% go or what. If they are a go, have they already started or when will they break ground?

I will answer your questions and then criticize the way you asked it. :huh:

The Intermodal Station - no updates

Hardy Rail Yards Project - no updates

Westcreek Project in the Galleria area - go here

The Downtown park - go here

Buffalo Bayou restoration - same place, go here

Instead of asking about all the said projects on here, you really should go to the thread in the specific sections in the forum neighborhoods.

This thread is really dedicated for people who have information on new significant project going up in the houston area.

Thank you <_<

I will answer you questions and then criticize the way you asked it. :huh:

The Intermodal Station - no updates

Hardy Rail Yards Project - no updates

Westcreek Project in the Galleria area - go here

The Downtown park - go here

Buffalo Bayou restoration - same place, go here

Instead of asking about all the said projects on here, you really should go to the thread in the specific sections in the forum neighborhoods.

This thread is really dedicated for people who have information on new significant project going up in the houston area.

Thank you <_<

Pumapayam,

Instruction to a new member is fine, but I think your response was a little rude.

Pumapayam,

Instruction to a new member is fine, but I think your response was a little rude.

I told him I was going to criticize him, and I did partially answer his question. I like to call what he did the lazy man's approach to searching, or not searching, the forums for answers to the projects.

I told him I was going to criticized him, and I did partially answer his question. I like to call what he did the lazy man's approach to searching, or not searching, the forums for answers to the projects.

First off, I dont live in Houston so I dont really have a way of finding out. Secondly, Im not lazy. Ive already read all of those threads. The info was stale. I was trying to get word of anything new and if they were a go or not.

First off, I dont live in Houston so I dont really have a way of finding out. Secondly, Im not lazy. Ive already read all of those threads. The info was stale. I was trying to get word of anything new and if they were a go or not.

I understand you are new so I see where you are coming from, but the most updated info usually are in the threads that Pumapayam pointed out. The reality is everyone on this forum wants the same info you are asking for and they are usually asked in those particular threads.

I understand you are new so I see where you are coming from, but the most updated info usually are in the threads that Pumapayam pointed out. The reality is everyone on this forum wants the same info you are asking for and they are usually asked in those particular threads.

Thank you for your thoughts, as it is highly supported :D . Editor, please close this thread as I think he got the point. Enjoy the forum! :P

I told him I was going to criticized him, and I did partially answer his question. I like to call what he did the lazy man's approach to searching, or not searching, the forums for answers to the projects.

Critique yourself - before you criticize others. A polite reminder on how to access all the information Maceo was looking for would have sufficed.

Yes, thank you grammar police, I fixed it. Cheap shots don't affect me. If you have something substantial to add to this thread, other than correcting grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors, let me know. Other than that I think I made my point that this thread should be closed since maceo9903 knows what thread to go to for answers. Despite my errors, the point was made and understood.

The polite reminder Jeebus is clearly stated in the forum's subtitle, "Going Up! - For discussion of new and proposed projects." I was just re-reminding him that this was not the place for starting a long thread about updated project information that really belongs in their dedicated threads, not is this one.

If you enjoy correcting people's grammar, I suggest you also join writers forum to fufill your needs to belittle people when it just an lame attempt to pick a fight (if that is the case with that comment), and I am going to be the better man and end it like it was suppose to 2 responses ago, as this thread is getting way off topic.

Have a good one.

Yes, thank you grammar police, I fixed it. Cheap shots don't affect me. If you have something substantial to add to this thread, other than correcting grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors, let me know. Other than that I think I made my point that this thread should be closed since maceo9903 knows what thread to go to for answers. Despite my errors, the point was made and understood.

The polite reminder Jeebus is clearly stated in the forum's subtitle, "Going Up! - For discussion of new and proposed projects." I was just re-reminding him that this was not the place for starting a long thread about updated project information that really belongs in their dedicated threads, not is this one.

If you enjoy correcting people's grammar, I suggest you also join writers forum to fufill your needs to belittle people when it just an lame attempt to pick a fight (if that is the case with that comment), and I am going to be the better man and end it like it was suppose to 2 responses ago, as this thread is getting way off topic.

Have a good one.

:wub: y'all need a chill pill! :wub:

Editor, please close this thread as I think he got the point. Enjoy the forum! :P

And I agree this thread needs to be deleted editor

Have a good one.

Geez man, calm down.

Puma, the bottomline is that you could have left off the first sentence in your response to our new member, and saved yourself a lot of grief, for you also belittled maceo by calling him lazy, and telling him how you would answer and then were going to criticize. Honestly, that was a bit pompous. Bad form 'ol chap.

Archived