High-Rises In West Houston

sttombiz

are they adding to the conoco phillips building on n dairy ashford?

...and what all is going into the new bally total fitness retail park in park row close to barker cypress?

memorial construction:

theres a new construction in the memorial west area near hwy 6. its a retail center across the street from bp and over looks the lake for global sante fe. it is not at full capacity and I was wondering where you could find whose leasing the building out or if you guys knew anything.

...and what all is going into the new bally total fitness retail park in park row close to barker cypress?

I was looking in this sundays paper and I saw this in the

"WHAT'S THAT?"section:

Houston Chronicle

05/21/2006

What: Ten West Corporate Center II, an office building in Wolff Cos.' Park 10 Regional Business Center

Address: 17404 Katy Freeway

Developer: Opus West

Size: 250,000 square feet; five stories

Architect: Opus Architects & Engineers

General contractor: Opus West Construction Corp.

Completion date: First quarter of next year

Tenant: Mustang Engineering, an international engineering services company, will occupy 200,000 square feet.

Thank you! I had to type all that up LOL

• 1 month later...
I was looking in this sundays paper and I saw this in the

"WHAT'S THAT?"section:

Houston Chronicle

05/21/2006

What: Ten West Corporate Center II, an office building in Wolff Cos.' Park 10 Regional Business Center

Address: 17404 Katy Freeway

Developer: Opus West

Size: 250,000 square feet; five stories

Architect: Opus Architects & Engineers

General contractor: Opus West Construction Corp.

Completion date: First quarter of next year

Tenant: Mustang Engineering, an international engineering services company, will occupy 200,000 square feet.

Thank you! I had to type all that up LOL

Has anyone seen the new high rise going up (appears to be near completion) on Enclave near Eldridge ?

There is not a leasing sign in front of it,etc. It is a beautiful building, it reminds me of BMC's (old) buildings on Beltway 8.

My guess is that you (mainvoice) are talking about the new Sysco Headquarters Bldg. It's 12 stories tall and should be close to topping out now. The company is also plannig to add an 8 story building there too.

Conoco Phillips is constructing a new multi-level parking garage but Trammell Crow just recently announced a two building complex right next door near Dairy Ashford called Energy Center. The first bldg is scheduled to break ground in Sept. and will be 13 stories tall. A 12 story building is planned to start construction when the other one nears completion. These are 100% spec buildings.

My guess is that you (mainvoice) are talking about the new Sysco Headquarters Bldg. It's 12 stories tall and should be close to topping out now. The company is also plannig to add an 8 story building there too.

Conoco Phillips is constructing a new multi-level parking garage but Trammell Crow just recently announced a two building complex right next door near Dairy Ashford called Energy Center. The first bldg is scheduled to break ground in Sept. and will be 13 stories tall. A 12 story building is planned to start construction when the other one nears completion. These are 100% spec buildings.

Thanks for the info. So are they vacating their existing facility on Eldridge that I believe they have been subleasing ? I'm surprised that I haven't heard more about this new facility...

As far as this T.Crow project are you saying it will be on Enclave as well ? Have you heard their rates yet ? I would guess $24...

• The title was changed to High-Rises In West Houston

Archived