One Park Place: Multifamily At 1400 McKinney St.

GovernorAggie

• 4 weeks later...

One Park Place as of yesterday (right side). It's now taller than the brownish building next to it. Looks like about 3 more floors than the last one I posted at the beginning of Jan.

gallery_3613_3_98237.jpg

Edited by Jax

This is actually the same shot as before but cropped differently so you can see One Park Place better. I forgot when I uploaded the other one that the size is reduced so you can't zoom in...

gallery_3613_3_121074.jpg

Edited by Jax

At what point do they begin the bricking of the exterior? And is this actual brick by brick laying, or is it more prefabricated brick "blocks" consisting of hundreds of little brick patterns?

The exterior should start pretty soon. And it won't be brick by brick. That would be insane. It will likely be some sort of prefab method.

It's getting up there in height... it looked great as I drove southbound on the Pierce Elevated to work this afternoon.

It was cool being able to see the lights from 1PP on the Gulf Freeway inbound last night. It really is beginning to make a mark on the skyline!

It, Discovery Tower, MainPlace, 6HC, La Quinta, and Embassy Suites will make a nice impression on that side for skyline shots...especially from 59.

The exterior should start pretty soon. And it won't be brick by brick. That would be insane. It will likely be some sort of prefab method.

Actually it IS brick by brick. I thought it would be prefab as well, but there are stacks of bricks on various levels that are waiting to be put up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...