I'll do my best. I travel a lot (for example I am writing this post from a waiting area at Tokyo Narita International Airport), but when I can, and when something of interest happens, I'm sure to update. :)

If I can get myself a proper intervalometer, I'll try to make some more of these time lapses of the site.

Just send your mom over to take pics. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

If this were true, this would be exciting news. Except none of us have confidence in any of the plans on this website. Notice the layout change and multiple towers(6) planned. Does this reflect Apache?

While the layout below simply labels the buildings as towers, the .pdf for the plan calls for 3 residential only towers, one hotel/residential tower, one future tower and another 33-story office tower.

They've also labeled some of the space around whole foods as office and financial. Some of the spaces have names of companies it seems have preleased.

pdf http://www.blvdplace.com/Downloads/BLVD_retail_Plans.pdf

1.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

That. Would be. AMAZING. And that map fits with the information we have about the site so far: Apache is going to build their HQ there, there is going to be a condo tower around the outside of Skylark, etc. and the hole they're digging on the Whole Foods site seems to match up with that garage so far. This gives me a LOT of hope. I REALLY hope this ends up being the case.

If this were true, this would be exciting news. Except none of us have confidence in any of the plans on this website. Notice the layout change and multiple towers(6) planned. Does this reflect Apache?

While the layout below simply labels the buildings as towers, the .pdf for the plan calls for 3 residential only towers, one hotel/residential tower, one future tower and another 33-story office tower.

They've also labeled some of the space around whole foods as office and financial. Some of the spaces have names of companies it seems have preleased.

pdf http://www.blvdplace...etail_Plans.pdf

The two office tower clearly reflect Apache. Interesting that they show additional residential towers

i would expcet the combined apache buildings to be in the 1.3M sf range (800k + 500K). there are a few prominent office tenants lined up in wulfe's buildings as well.

tenants for Wulfe's buildings? I guess the site plan could change once again, from resi to office?

tenants for Wulfe's buildings? I guess the site plan could change once again, from resi to office?

i'm referring to the office portion above the retail. that said, i would be surprised if 3 residential towers were built but there's no doubt that apartments are quite popular, especially luxury apartments in Houston.

i would expcet the combined apache buildings to be in the 1.3M sf range (800k + 500K). there are a few prominent office tenants lined up in wulfe's buildings as well.

ps - dear ritz... please come back

I'd personally love to see a W Hotel on this site. I think it'd fit the area and the design of the site really well.

• Like 1

Well progress has picked up in a big way today it seems. They went from having one truck ferrying the dirt across the site to a single bulldozer to 5 trucks ferrying to four different pieces of equipment laying it out in the last little hole in the site and filling it in. The rest of the Pavilion site itself is filled and flattened. They also added a small parking lot on it. The hole they are digging from has also expanded significantly and is now starting to resemble the shape of the underground parking for Whole Foods.

DSC_0222.jpg?t=1347550847

DSC_0221.jpg?t=1347550812

DSC_0220.jpg?t=1347550559

Also, is it just me, or does that look like they are installing the base of a tower crane?

DSC_0219.jpg?t=1347550526

Edited by Golyadkin
  • Like 5