I'm throwing this information out in the hopes that elicits some sort of a response form someone inside or at least near this deal.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Tell me I'm close.

Tell me I right.

Just tell me something.

Here's something! It is not good form to post a tenant roster first and explain it as guesses later!

BLVD PLACE

Ritz Carlton Hotel (lower floors)

Ritz Carlton Residences (higher floors)

Hanover luxury apartment tower

Whole Foods Flagship

Retail:

Barneys Flagship

H&M

Prada

Escada

Niketown

Virgin Megastore

Intermix

Scoop

Restaurants:

Spago

Emeril's

Existing Anchors:

Cafe Annie

Americas

Hermes

I'm throwing this information out in the hopes that elicits some sort of a response form someone inside or at least near this deal.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Tell me I'm close.

Tell me I right.

Just tell me something.

Development X

Please don't do this again. Looking at your name, I thought this was a legit list of tenants. ____!

At one point or another over the last year, I have been told that each of the tenants listed were looking at BLVD Place.

If you believe that I'm "throwing things against the wall to see if they stick" then you will be proved wrong.

My post was intended for individuals close to the deal.

If you have no connection to this project, then don't feel obligated to reply.

P.S. My intention was to draw an emotional reaction from "informed sources" although I find the responses from the "outsiders" humorous as well!

Development X

My post was intended for individuals close to the deal.

My intention was to draw an emotional reaction from "informed sources" although I find the responses from the "outsiders" humorous as well!

Well if you were going to be underhanded about it, the best way would've been to post the list as semi-misinformation and see which ones get knocked off the list by insiders. You might've gotten banned from HAIF, but you'd have had a better chance of getting what you want.

I'd be surprised if H&M's first Houston store would be at BLVD Place but the others seem likely candidates. Of course, I am basing that off of their entry into other U.S. markets where they started in the center of the city and worked their way out.

P.S. My intention was to draw an emotional reaction from "informed sources" although I find the responses from the "outsiders" humorous as well!

Development X

Good luck. People who know anything about what's going on behind the scenes in Houston don't give it up that easily. I guess you're new, you'll learn. But those who don't know anything about what's coming up next (like me) will give you plenty of emotional reaction. :)

It would be great if we could pick out only the people we wanted responses from, but it's best to not expect more facts than opinions around here. That's o.k. for me - Sometimes I like the opinions better than the facts anyway.

The Ritz is going into BLVD Place.

Prada, Intermix and Scoop are listed on the Leasing Plan in the River Oaks District Flash Leasing Plan; Barney's is shown in the renderings

River Oaks District

I saw that a while ago. But they also show DeBeers in the Leasing Plan. DeBeers is going into The Galleria. So it looks like the stores shown on the plans are tenants they are HOPING to get.

I saw that a while ago. But they also show DeBeers in the Leasing Plan. DeBeers is going into The Galleria. So it looks like the stores shown on the plans are tenants they are HOPING to get.

I'd asked that question elsewhere, 19514. I hadn't recall seeing an actual tenant roster on the website before (River Oaks District) and wasn't sure if this was just a new update with tenants they were soliciting or tenants with whom they basically had at least a handshake agreement.

Like Trae, I'm hoping that it's closer to the latter.

I'd asked that question elsewhere, 19514. I hadn't recall seeing an actual tenant roster on the website before (River Oaks District) and wasn't sure if this was just a new update with tenants they were soliciting or tenants with whom they basically had at least a handshake agreement.

Like Trae, I'm hoping that it's closer to the latter.

I too would love for that to be the case, but I'm sad to say it really appears otherwise. These stores are not listed in tenant roster. They are shown on the flash version of the site plan, with specific spaces identified and with almost no spaces being vacant. Highly unlikely for a development that is two years from groundbreaking (I think that's what the developer said recently). (And this information has been on their website for quite some time.)

That and the fact that a number of the tenants shown on that plan already have stores in The Galleria... some very recently opened (e.g., the Apple store). I suppose it's conceivable there could be another Coach store that close to The Galleria. But quite unlikely that Apple would plan another store that nearby.

I'm a little surprised that they can post store names like that without getting calls from trademark counsel for those stores, but who knows?

All things considered, it looks like nothing more than the developer's dream site plan and tenant layout.

It seems that ithis article is one more indicator that this is more of a sure thing.

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/s...ff/4967759.html

On Post Oak Boulevard, some property owners are adopting a keeping-up-with-the-Joneses attitude.

Post Oak Plaza, Levcor's aging shopping center at the southeast corner of Post Oak Boulevard and San Felipe, will soon undergo an extensive makeover. Its neighbors in this high-rent district are shiny new condo towers and across the street is the site for a proposed mixed-use center with a flagship Whole Foods Market, upscale shops, condos and a high-end hotel.

The project is across the street from the proposed BLVD Place, where development firm Wulfe & Co. is planning more than 600,000 square feet of retail and office space, 800 high-rise residential units, a hotel and the Whole Foods.

Or not...

"In light of all the competition going on, we thought we'd wait and see how things transpire," he said.

Who knows

• 3 weeks later...

I know y'all have affirmed this will take place, but haifers are always cynical. But the article musicman posted for restaurants going in at discovery green gives a bit of information that helps build doubters' confidence.

The group's flagship Cafe Annie is within days of signing a lease to move down the street to a larger location at BLVD Place

• 1 month later...
hanover is planning to break ground in december.

Hanover going up is a HUGE positive sign for the overall project. Their Seven Riverway seems to be a smashing success. Their rental rates are enormous and yet they are already fairly full (last I heard, they were 93% occupied).

Can't wait to see what this apartment tower will look like. I am holding out hope that it will have a graceful curve.

SWEET!

Hanover plans to build a FIFTY-FIVE story apartment tower as part of the BLVD Place development that will have 350 units.

Construction on phase I will begin in October. It's a 70,000 square foot space on the Southern boundary that will house 7 current tenants like Cafe Annie, Hermes, and Americas so that the spaces they currently occupy can be torn down.

you can find out more in next week's print edition of the HBJ...