BLVD Place once had plans for a 55 story tower? that would of made a huge impact on the uptown skyline.. bummer the economy crashed. any chance it could still be one of the other towers in plans (obviously the floor plates dont match up, but i doubt ALL the other towers are all going to be rectangles)? they want to have ~1,000 residential units in the development, and Hanover and Landmark tower wouldnt be enough units to meet that target. 

"Boulevard Place, Houston, Texas Fifty-five (55) story 638’-8” tall residential flat plate post tension structure, shear wall/outrigger brace- wall system with a 565 car garage approximately 875,424 GSF"

I think that was supposed to be the Ritz hotel wasn't it? The other residential building I thought was like 37-stories or something.

Great view... skylineview! Blvd. Place looks clean and sleek. The angle from the corner of San Felipe @ Westheimer is amazing. Wonderful project, with room to possibly grow (upwards).

Westheimer is'nt in the picture, it's San Felipe @ Post oak

Apache tower mentioned on Bisnow, saying the are being worked on.

http://www.bisnow.com/commercial-real-estate/houston/the-future-of-uptown/

Cushman & Wakefield executive vice chairman Tim Relyea (here to the right of Harvey's Joe Cleary) says Uptown's greatest challenge is itsproduct age and supply constraints—it's in danger of being a feeder market to Downtown and West Houston. Companies in the submarket want to stay, but they also want state-of-the-art facilities, which is forcing some to relocate. (Tim reps BG Group and says it would've stayed in the Galleria if there was a cutting-edge building for it to go to.) He believes the market needs to get some new product in the ground tostay relevant. Tim represents two companies who are sticking around through new development, Apache and BHP Billiton.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember which speaker it was at the Boyar Miller breakfast that said this, but they mentioned Apache might not build here.

http://www.boyarmiller.com/breakfastforum <--- very CRE enlightening presentations

Apache may not build in blvd place?? I hope they don't back out, though I suppose I wouldn't be opposed if it was for a taller building downtown.. Heh