Need A Maid/Housekeeper

I am looking for a maid to come clean our condo twice a month, preferrably on Tuesdays or Fridays. I will also need to have a make-ready done when we move to our new place in late summer...both here for the new owners and in our new home.

If you know anyone you can refer please let me know. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
I am looking for a maid to come clean our condo twice a month, preferrably on Tuesdays or Fridays. I will also need to have a make-ready done when we move to our new place in late summer...both here for the new owners and in our new home.

If you know anyone you can refer please let me know. Thanks!

Hello!

I have a lady that has been my housekeeper for 4 years that is looking for a job. Now, I have a live-in housekeeper and my old housekeeper will help me occasionally. She is still with me, but I need to help her find more houses to clean. If you need someone, please let me know. She is a very good lady and I can give you very good references. I am sorry to bother you with this, but I just need to help her find a job for all the good things she has done for my family. Please feel free to call me @ 713-298-4219. We live by the Galleria. Thanks.

Hello!

I have a lady that has been my housekeeper for 4 years that is looking for a job. Now, I have a live-in housekeeper and my old housekeeper will help me occasionally. She is still with me, but I need to help her find more houses to clean. If you need someone, please let me know. She is a very good lady and I can give you very good references. I am sorry to bother you with this, but I just need to help her find a job for all the good things she has done for my family. Please feel free to call me @ xxx-xxx-xxxx. We live by the Galleria. Thanks.

d'oh, hey susana, u should edit ur post to take off ur phone number and just sent it via pm. better safe than sorry :)

• The title was changed to Need A Maid/Housekeeper

Archived