Hottest Houston News Personalities

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's his name, you'd think he'd know how to pronounce it. Maybe it's a regional dialect. I'm not sure where he's from, but he's a super nice guy. I went to a party at his house in Sugar Land once. Much better than the party at David Paul's house. What kind of weatherman buys a house that floods?

i still insist that any spanish channel weatherlady are hotter than any girl from the english channels

JackieGuerrido005.jpg

200311190001.jpg

LOL, this is true. i wonder if they are certified or just put on to give the weather for ratings? didn't daisy fuentes start off as a weather lady??

i wonder how lisa foronda is doing. she was my fav. out of all the tv anchor folks in houston.

Gradney...lord have mercy....

outside of Gaston (Mario Elie) and Melanie Lawson (not sure)....the rest of the black anchorwomen I've seen in town are married outside their race..is that some kind of irony? I know Duncan and Marlene McClinton were...

• 2 weeks later...
26-CHRISTINA GARZA

Well, I just happened to finally meet Christina Garza in person.

Amazing woman!

After the party, we all went back to my house and we karaoke'd!

Can you say you have karaoke'd with a Houston personality. . . I don't think so! Take that you Debra Duncan lovers! :P

Okay, I am such a nerd, but I thought I share it anyways!

DSC08746.jpg

My friend Julio, Diana, me (Rocket T-Shirt), and Christina.

DSC08752.jpg

I was captivated!

DSC08760.jpg

She picked up Karaoke Revolution fast.

DSC08761.jpg

It was the ladies versus the guys, and yes, they beat us!

Dominique is by far the hottest in houston IMO. I met saw her at Edwards Grand Palace and she is exponentially better looking in person. Her husband is scary big tho and I'm a big dude. He just looks like he'd roid-rage out on you if he caught you staring at his wife.

Kathie Turner was always hot to me. She's a friend of mine and I think she has gotten nothing but better looking.

That new Daniella chick on 2 is nice too.

Jan Jeffcoat is ugly. She also wears too much makeup!

As far as best looking, I'd go with Mia Gradney(WB 39), Karla Barguiana(Ch. 11), Christina Garza(Fox 26), Stephanie Guadian(Ch. 13),Rachel McNeil(Ch. 2), and Dominique Sachsa(Ch. 2).

I've seen Chau Nguyen in person and she is not attractive. Karla and Christina are tall.

Jan Jeffcoat is ugly. She also wears too much makeup!

As far as best looking, I'd go with Mia Gradney(WB 39), Karla Barguiana(Ch. 11), Christina Garza(Fox 26), Stephanie Guadian(Ch. 13),Rachel McNeil(Ch. 2), and Dominique Sachsa(Ch. 2).

Karla and Christina are tall.

rachel is pretty much an amazon as well. as for karla, if you meet her, you'll realize she's not the brightest bulb in the box.

Guest Marty
Too funny, we talked about his blog at the party too. We joke about how the Insite is in the "know" about all the comings and goings in the local TV new world.

Did you tell him that Marty think's this race baiter's blog is mediocre at best?

Send all of your hate mail to martyxlr8@gmail.com

It's been rumored for a long time that Anderson was "light in the loafer." But it has been rumored for a while now that several of the meteorologists in Houston, both past and present personalities, were gay as well.

As an employee/intern at KPRC, I'd have to say that not only is Dominique absolutely BEAUTIFUL but she has just as beautiful personality. She is a sweet heart in real life! Always has something nice to say.

My favorite news personalities are:

Dominique Sachse (see on daily basis)

Cecilia Sinclair (meet several times and is just as sweet as Dominique)

Travis Herzog (whom I'm friends with)

Frank Billingsley (work with)

Art Rascon (meet several times)

Bill Balleza

Bob Nicholas

Orelon Sidney

I've met many more, but since I've had the opportunity to work with many of the folks from KPRC Channel 2, my list may be a bit bias.

It's been rumored for a long time that Anderson was "light in the loafer." But it has been rumored for a while now that several of the meteorologists in Houston, both past and present personalities, were gay as well.

As an employee/intern at KPRC, I'd have to say that not only is Dominique absolutely BEAUTIFUL but she has just as beautiful personality. She is a sweet heart in real life! Always has something nice to say.

My favorite news personalities are:

Dominique Sachse (see on daily basis)

Cecilia Sinclair (meet several times and is just as sweet as Dominique)

Travis Herzog (whom I'm friends with)

Frank Billingsley (work with)

Art Rascon (meet several times)

Bill Balleza

Bob Nicholas

Orelon Sidney

I've met many more, but since I've had the opportunity to work with many of the folks from KPRC Channel 2, my list may be a bit bias.

I thought the question wasn't about who we 'like' I thought it was about who is 'hot'...? Bill Balleza ...? Hot ...?

C'mon ...!

Archived