Hottest Houston News Personalities

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm late but I had to put my 2 cents in......

Ilona Carson

Stephanie Guadian (i like watching her talk.. ooh those lips :) )

Jessica Wiley

Jan Jeffcoat

Not in any particular order....

Just wondering if those chicks on the spanish channel didn't do the weather, would you still watch the forcast? And I was flipping through one time and saw that the spanish news shows more than just from the waist up. They sit at the desk showing off their legs under the table. I don't think the other stations can get away with that. Who would want to see Debra Duncan's bloated legs before they leave for work in the morning. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This is a funny thread and I was LMAO reading it.

My top former news people are:

Janet Shamlian (KHOU) all time #1 classy, professional, and good looking reporter in Houston history; no wonder the Mechler family won her over and she married into the family....lucky SOBs to get her.

nbc_shamlian_janet.cmug.jpg

Claire Casademont (KHOU)

Cindy Garza (KPRC)

Bret Leigh (KPRC)

Current top:

Courtney Zavala (KPRC) She has a lisp but it's kida cute with her looks.

9563883_240X180.jpg

Katie McCall (WB39)

Amy Tortolani(KHOU)

AMY_TORTOLANI.jpg

Most annoying ones are:

Karla Barguiarena (KHOU)

KARLA_BARGUIARENA.jpg

She makes simple stories dramtic with inapporpriate voice inflection to imply tragedy or fear in everything. She also tends to add her opinion to a story instead of being objective. There is heavy bias in everything she reports.

Lauren Freeman (KPRC)

9563890_240X180.jpg

I think she does speed. She always has to have the last word and be this valley teenage girl with a Texas twang. It is just painful to watch. Owen Conflenti was a great anchor when paired with Linda Lorelle but his style has had a bad influence from Freeman. She needs to be a weekend field reporter and not a weekday AM anchor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I know I'm late but I had to put my 2 cents in......

Ilona Carson

Stephanie Guadian (i like watching her talk.. ooh those lips :) )

Jessica Wiley

Jan Jeffcoat

Not in any particular order....

I've gotta add Miya Shay. I met her at ifest. Yes she is a hot one.

This is going to sound odd, but that's a bad picture of her.

All the anchor photos from KPRC's redesigned website blow. They have no backgrounds and look unprofessional.

I'll throw in my 2 cents.

Best looking:

KPRC-Andrea Bishop-I don't like the fact that she's gone blonde, but she's still my favorite.

Jennifer Reyna-Okay looks-wise, but she has a charming on-air personality that makes her shine. I look for that in women.

Amy Davis-she's cute.

Worst-looking(women who try to look good but fail):

Dominique Sachse-she was hot back when she first started out, but her looks are fading. She wears too much makeup and needs to stick with a hair color.

Wendy Corona-I can't decide which is worse-her Joker smile or her utterly insincere personality.

From times past:

Gasia Mikaelian(KPRC)-I could look at that face every day for the rest of my life.

Janet Shamlian(KHOU/KPRC)-I first developed a crush on her back when she and Clare Casademont were having a battle of the cutes on 11's morning news. Janet now works as an NBC News correspondent. She still looks good.

I allways like Miya Shay very pretty. she seems to be a down to Earth type of personality.

Oh yeah a very pretty lady and she was really nice. I was working one of the booths and we had an issue so I was told to find guest relations inside of city hall. Well I walk in and am directed to a different place by each person I talk to. I reach the last room and I see a couple standing in the door way talking to someone. Didn't really pay attention. I attempt to walk past and I see her there. I looked at the guy standing next to her and I kind of motion to her and mouth "Is that..?" He looks at me and nods. She looks over at me and I go "Your Miya Shay" I extend my hand to shake hers and introduce myself. She goes "yeah its me" and makes a comment to the effect that she doesn't quite look her best (I thought she looked great, she had on this aqua colored top and shorts that showed off her legs... wow). We begin talking about my little dilema and tries to help me, we chit-chat for awhile, it was great, she was so cool. I wanted to stay and talk to her more but I had to get back to the booth. That topped off my day .

She reminds me of Leah Remini

Archived