Hottest Houston News Personalities

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go with one and only one vote, as I do not find most any of them attractive, Dominique WAS hot, before the haircut and the fact that she just bugs me. The hottest news anchor I have ever seen, Houston or not:

ILONA CARSON all the way, she is one tall long legged Texas Blonde!

I just wish she was on more, they're really wasting a great face for the news.

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't call her hot, but did Channel 2 reporter Liz Scarborough (sic? I really don't care) come to KPRC from SCTV's 3-D House of Beef? Because in every report she has some annoying prop that she swings back and forth at the camera. In her story just now about Ed Emmett she kept holding up a Hawaiian lei, in a murder story she somehow tackily incorporated a baby blanket to wave, and my favorite was a toll road report where she kept sticking a quarter into a fisheye camera. Like we are all ignorant babies easily distracted by bright shiny objects. What a consultant-driven doofus.

• 2 weeks later...

If we're really talking news personalities then I'm not so sure anyone at KPRC is eligible. It struck me they gave up actually reporting news back when they hired Sascha and a few more babe-types around the same time a few years back. They do seem to provide a service, though. If I miss a news item on one of the other stations I always feel confident I can tune into channel 2 the next day or so to catch it.

I also can't watch channel 26, so if anything positive is going on there someone will have to tell me about it.

I loved Lisa Foronda when she was here. She was easy on the eyes, was an excellent reporter, and Channel 11 had great chemistry when she was there. Lucy Noland is not in that same league. She's nice to look at - assuming she's all 'real' - but she's been here a year and still doesn't seem to fit in to me.

The current winner for me is Stephanie. She's the girl I wished lived next door. And oh by the way, she's a good news reporter.

• 2 months later...

Bwa ha ha. I can laugh about this now. I think this is the forum of the guy who USED to work at channel 11. I didn't recognize him one day at Kroger, and he was SO OFFENDED that he a) posted some great vitriol in this list and 2) send a nasty letter to my boss.

Uh, ok. I don't say "hello, - nice to see you - how's the news- great to see you today?"

Did you ever think I -- and hard to believe those "perfect TV people" (bwa ha ha ha ha RIGHT) -- were ever supposed to have a bad day? Well, some of those people do, and it just so happened I was probably having a bad day when I ran into you. But wait - I can't remember that day because I can't remember YOU.

Let us have a moment of silence for the gawdawful snub.

I shall sacrifice small roaches to the god of "Horrible Evil Snobby Bitches" then say 1000 "Hail Whatevers."

Ah. Don't we all feel better now?

Bwa ha ha. I can laugh about this crap. I think this is the forum of the guy who USED to work at channel 11. I didn't recognize him one day at Kroger, and he aws SO DISTRAIGHT, SO OFFENDED, that he a) posted some great vitriol in this list and 2) send a nasty letter to my boss.

Uh, ok. I don't say "hello, honey - nice to see you - how's the news- great to see you today?" happy happy nauseum BARF.

Poor soul. Did you ever think I - and hard to believe those "perfect TV people" (bwa ha ha ha ha RIGHT) were ever supposed to have a bad day. Well, some of those people do , and it just so happened when I ran into you.

Has your ego recovered significantly? Can you now look at yourself in the mirrow? DID YOU GROW SOME CAJONES? Get over that ridiculously bruised ego of your and grow a backbone.

So WHAT if I coudn't - at that moment - away from usual atmosphere and site that I normally see you - how could I forget who you ARE???????? A CARDINAL SIN!!!!! EEEEEIIIEE.

Uh, Ok. I slept well that night and still do. What about you, you dork?

For the guy on this board who got his panties in a wad and was so upset (hold on, let's pause to wipe that tear out of his eye)

that I hadn't smiled at him at Kroger - dear GOD! I didn't smile! Did you ever think I might have had more crap going on in my life than to worry about saying hello to you"??" Get the hell over it. Grow some cajones. Try to put yourself in my shoes: I'm sure there are people you've seen in one location, and when seeing them somewhere else, you have no idea who they are. Suffice it to say I was sick of trying to be the perfectly coiffed anchor who knew everyone and everything. Plus, I had to deal with your petulant crybaby letter-writing to my boss, whining that I did not acknowledge your existence.

Hold on - let's all throw a temper tantrum in solidarity!

Please.

Well, that's pretty damn sad. Says a great deal about the mentality of the viewing public. Whatever.

To catch everyone up, apparently Editor used to work with Lisa, and this is his account of what happened:

I don't know anything about Cynthia Hunt, but you're right about Foronda. I've seen her deliberately ignore people she works with on a day-to-day basis when they run into each other in public. And I don't mean co-workers that you see across the office, or simply nod to in the hallway. I mean people whose name she knows, who talk to her dozens of times a day over the course of years, and upon whom her career depends -- then she just completely blows them off when she gets behind them in line at the West Gray Kroger and they turn around and say "hi." Completely rude. I wonder how many years it's been since she wrote a single line of copy or did any work other than posing for publicity photos.

I thought it was pretty funny when the Houston Press referenced her as "Anchor of undetermined ethnicity." For the record: Philippina.

For the record, and showing no favoritism to Editor, by her above post it seems Lisa really is a jerk. And a very immature one at that. How sad too to see what's really behind the curtain.

BTW Lisa: What in the hell is up with that Dr. Evil laugh?? Please tell me you had a little too much Chardonnay last night before one of your girlfriends dared you to sign-up and leave such a post?

BTW Lisa: What in the hell is up with that Dr. Evil laugh?? Please tell me you had a little too much Chardonnay last night before one of your girlfriends dared you to sign-up and leave such a post?

It's not her, can't be. A mature woman in her late 30's would not bother answering like that. It is some punk teenager I am sure having fun impersonating her, not very well I might add.

Jeebus, nice catch, I noticed she edited the post this morning around 8:00 a.m. after her 2:00 a.m. rant, which is much more tame than what she originally wrote, which you conveniently captured in your quote tagging. Good work. If it is her, she may have calmed down a bit and tried to tone it down. She is a mean drunk.

Where is the post of someone complaining that she didn't smile at him at Kroger?

To catch everyone up, apparently Editor used to work with Lisa, and this is his account of what happened:

Was that writing by Editor PMed or posted in a thread?

Where is the post of someone complaining that she didn't smile at him at Kroger?

http://www.houstonarchitecture.info/haif/i...ost&p=84672

Got to spoon feed the slow ones................ :lol::lol::lol:

For the FYI, when someone quotes someone and you see the little purple arrow next to the posting time, just click on it, it will take to the original post quoted.

stay with us lockmat

oops my bad.

For the FYI, when someone quotes someone and you see the little purple arrow next to the posting time, just click on it, it will take to the original post quoted.

For some reason I was thinking it was one of those generic quote tags. Thanks

It's not her, can't be. A mature woman in her late 30's would not bother answering like that. It is some punk teenager I am sure having fun impersonating her, not very well I might add.

Yeah.. I thought the same, but the poster did seem on track with the interaction with Editor. Of course a keen observer could have taken his original post and just ran wild with it.

Either way - very bizarre.

What the deuce!? I went to all that trouble for everyone this morning!

• 3 months later...

Archived