DSC01801.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

The Woodlands Country Club Resort:

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

i so love living here (in the woodlands).

the expansive three story modern on the lake is on the market for 7.3 million. the building to the right of the waterway marriott is 21 waterway avenue. this is where brian o'neil's pub and cafe will be on the second level. next to 21 waterway will be 25 waterway, also with retail on the lower floors, and across the street from that will be waterway square by sasaki and associates. i'm so freakin' jazzed!

thanks for putting up with me haifers.

the most recent figures of resales in the woodlands has the average resale at over 300k.

btw, the first annual "woodlands waterway art festival" is coming up may 20th & 21st. the art colony (buffalo bayou art festival) is behind it. over 200 artists have booths along the waterway. there will be street performers, food, etc. ya'll come out. i'll be a volunteer........so you might see me.

festival website

btw, the first annual "woodlands waterway art festival" is coming up may 20th & 21st. the art colony (buffalo bayou art festival) is behind it. over 200 artists have booths along the waterway. there will be street performers, food, etc. y'all come out. i'll be a volunteer........so you might see me.

festival website

Take some pics 4 us of the art festival if you can, yo :)

BicycleTour.JPG

bikepic%20sm.jpg

mystic%20forest.jpg

mysticlake.jpg

I just wanted to add these because they give a glimpse of the "tree-lined" side of The Woodlands. These pictures don't do it justice at all, but maybe at some point there can be a better compilation of the "hidden" side of The Woodlands.

the expansive three story modern on the lake is on the market for 7.3 million. the building to the right of the waterway marriott is 21 waterway avenue. this is where brian o'neil's pub and cafe will be on the second level. next to 21 waterway will be 25 waterway, also with retail on the lower floors, and across the street from that will be waterway square by sasaki and associates.

Any idea when Brian O'Neil's will be opening, Bach?

Also, we were at Berryhill's last night till 9:30 p.m. (this was their third chance to impress us, and they failed again, so we won't be back) and we saw plenty of young teens there in the Market Street area. They seemed to congregate in the very spot where Mr. Harold Dull, the GM of Market Street, wanted to ban them from, the "park" between Tommy Bahama's and Jasper's. They weren't causing any problems, they were just hanging out, like everyone else there. I'm thinking maybe Mr. Dull and his associates have either relaxed or maybe quietly abolished the strange policy to remove teens from the area after dark. It was a stupid policy anyway and seemed very discriminatory against the young people in a public place. The new Town Green Park, where Mr. Dull wanted the teens to go to instead of the Market Street area, has already gained a new reputation as THE place to go to if you want to buy drugs in the Woodlands area. Consequently, parents are warning their kids to avoid that place like the plague.

i've seen no announcement about brian o'neill's yet. the last time i drove by, there was work being done on the interior and the tabc posters were still on the windows.

i've yet to be disappointed at berryhill. of course, i order fish or shrimp tacos and a tamale or two every time. the tamales and fish tacos are their specialties. i've taken people there who do not favor these items and were underwhelmed with other items on the menu. what have you ordered?

also, about town green. i read in the villager that we are getting four more bicycle cops for town center and surrounding areas. we will now have a total of eight. this may curb any shenanigans going on in the dark corners of town green.

• 2 months later...

This is going to sound stupid to all you people in the Woodlands area, but how is The Woodlands looking so beautiful and new? It seems like everything I just saw was built yesterday. What is the future of the city? What do the economy look like ? Why is it that the Woodlands continue to prosper unlike any city in the state? Every time I see the Woodland something is being built or in the process of getting built. Its a beautiful city be proud of it.

Archived