Well its official, 28-22 Titans. The Texans stink and so does Carr.

Does anyone think the Texans made a mistake by not picking Vince Young?

The Cowboys aren't much better. Vince Young didn't do anything really great out there. Penalties and turnovers caused the Texans this game.

Look, 5 turnovers

1 defensive TD

1 punt return TD

This victory has very little to do with Vince Young. The only thing he really did is not screw up, which is more than I can say about our guys.

I can't complain too much about our defense. Other than they didn't cause any turnovers, they only gave up 14 points which should have been enough to win against the titans.

I think the Texans should have drafted Vince. Vince looked twice as better then Carr.

But I told y'all over and over and over again about Sage. That man suppose to be the starter for this team, not Carr. David is more of a 2nd string to me and he's very, very inconsistent. Sage lend this team back in the game staying clam with 3 TD passes. Over and over again I told y'all about this man in the get go since preseason. I hope Sage be the starter going in next weeks game against the Giants.

Like the announcers said, Texans are their worst enemy.

Edited by houstonsemipro

Did anyone see that bad call in the 4th quarter on the reception to Bennett. Really has no bearing on the game other than momentum killer, but that Ref needs to retire. The replay was so plain it's pathetic. I can't believe Fisher didnt blow a gasket.

Carr killed his game with the FUBAR with 8 seconds left in the half. Mistakes like that Kubiak will not tolerate. Rosenfeld came in and make a good effort.

Didn't Young Pass for one TD and run for another? I think he looked pretty good. Future looks good for him.

Kubiak said Carr will start next week. Carr is looking better. he had a bad day, so he got benched. this is meant as a teaching tool... it's football. Yeah, Sage came in and moved throught the titans defense efficiently... that's what backups are supposed to be able to do.

Edited by Trae

That's sucks. Sage is the man.

If you wanna win, go with Sage. If you wanna lose, go with Carr. Cause the things Sage did, Carr will not do. Put it this way, if Carr stayed in the final score should been 28-3 instead of 28-22.

The Texans never score in the third quarter, now they did with Sage.

As long Carr is taken the snaps for this team they will never be playoff contenders, nor super bowl.

Edited by houstonsemipro

Yep Young Produced 14 points!

V. Young 4 carries - 44 yds - 1 TD and Passed 7/15 - 87 yds - 1 - TD

Not sure what qualifies as a good game by some peoples standards but that's not bad.

I wouldn't be so sure Carr starts, Kubiak may have seen enough.

:lol:

Those are good stats? Titans score on a punt return and a fumble. Another TD comes off of an interception, resulting in a 24 yard drive. Only ONE drive crossed the 50 yard line, and it was only 54 yards.

Face it, if the Texans had not turned the ball over 5 times PLUS a punt return, no one would even be trying to talk up Young. Trae had it right. Young didn't screw it up. That's the most you can say. Carr clearly did.

:lol:

Those are good stats? Titans score on a punt return and a fumble. Another TD comes off of an interception, resulting in a 24 yard drive. Only ONE drive crossed the 50 yard line, and it was only 54 yards.

Face it, if the Texans had not turned the ball over 5 times PLUS a punt return, no one would even be trying to talk up Young. Trae had it right. Young didn't screw it up. That's the most you can say. Carr clearly did.

Not saying carry Vince off the field on their shoulders, I said not bad. I give this game ball to the Tenn D and Special Teams.

Carr, I don't know what to think. He came out like a walk-on rookie in his first game. Didn't see any flashes of the guy who showed up last week. Maybe he has the flu. Williams had his best game of his career 4 tackles one sack

Anybody watch the Colts-Denver game. They said this was Indy's first test. Well I think they passed. Denver had given up only 2 TD's all season. They gave up 3 TD's tonight and get this Manning 32/39 345 yds 3 TD's 0 Int's, Unbelievable, against one of the best defenses in the league. If their Defense ever catches up with their offense, the league is in trouble.

Romo is looking pretty fair, still getting his sea legs. Romo 24/36 270yds 1TD 1 Int

Edited by Mark F. Barnes

I was viewing the Texans press confenence when Kubiak mention Carr is still the quarterback. What Kubiak should've done is bench Carr for a whole game starting next game against Giants.

Let's face it, Carr is not going to change no matter what. Did he change in 5 years? No. Is he still getting he balls blocked, tripping over his own feet, and fumbling the ball under the center? Yes. Only thing got better with Carr is his passing, I give him that.

Sage will lend this team into victories, Carr can't. Anybody can see that, even Stevie Wonder can. I'll start Sage against Giants and see what he got for a entire game, just like the Cowboys did with Beslode.

Giants going to tare Texans a new hole, their defense is real good and love to blitz. This game is going to be like when we played Cowboys.

You know what, too. Vince Young probably looked at Carr when he got benched, and he probably said, "Look at this. They benched Carr, and should've picked him."

I love Mondays. Why? Because I get to read Semipro's comments, and know that life doesn't suck as bad as I sometimes think.

You know what, too. Vince Young probably looked at Carr when he got benched, and he probably said, "Look at this. They benched Carr, and should've picked him."

Yeah, I am sure he was concerned for Carr. Semi, I would like to buy some of what you are smokin'. I truly beleive I have never been as high as you are continuously. Vince is thanking his lucky stars that he DIDN'T get drafted by the Texans.

Yeah, I am sure he was concerned for Carr. Semi, I would like to buy some of what you are smokin'. I truly beleive I have never been as high as you are continuously. Vince is thanking his lucky stars that he DIDN'T get drafted by the Texans.

Hey TJ, I what's the caption on the bottom of your screen say? :P:P:P

Now, THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Super Mario sacks Manning, then, after a group sack, Williams absolutely mauls Manning on 3rd down. Williams little jump shot, which infuriated the Giants fans, was pretty funny, too.

Unfortunately, while the defense is beginning to look like a defense, the offense seems to be going backward. :wacko:

BTW, for those that are keeping track of these things, Vince Young is 5 for 15 for 35 yards and 2 INTs. Reggie Bush has 4 carries for MINUS 7 yards.

Edited by RedScare

Carr and Mario did good. Still wasn't enough for a win. Boy, boy, boy. Let's talk about the Houston Dynamos instead, cause these Texans depresses me. At lease the Dynamos are in the playoffs their first year.

I'm sure Kubiak told them that they could not afford any turnovers in this game. And, sure enough, ONE turnover lost it. That was a heck of a game against one of the best teams. Clearly, progress is being made, especially on defense. But, I am also sure that the Texans are tired of moral victories.

I know I am.

Go Dynamo!

The Texans franchise remind me of the Oilers. They also didn't do as much as the Texans are doing now, until that someone, that special someone came alone and help the franchise and that was Earl Campbell.

Texans need that special someone to get them over that hill. Who could it be? I don't know. But, I'll tell you this. This franchise is slowly going down the toliet, slowly but surely. Every year for 5 seasons has been an losing season for this franchise.

For instance, look at the new soccer franchise, Houston Dynamos. This is their first year in Houston and they going to the MLS CUP. Great going guys. People want to see winners, not losers every weekend.

If the Texans don't straighten up their act on the field, you will see less and less people attending football games. I know I wouldn't won't to go see losers every weekend and I'm spending my money.