I'm very excited for the TEXANS! Great win. TWO IN A ROW! Now it's time for me to get a jersery.

oh, so now you are a fan after they win. if they lose next week, you'll probably go back to your fire everybody mentality.if you do buy a jersey, make sure you keep the receipt because if they lose you will return it. that's the type of fan you are. :angry:

I always been a texans fan. I just was speaking the turth about them. I promise myself if they win two games in a row i will purchase a jersery, and I'm planning on to. Carr promise to get a haircut if they win two games in a row, and he did today at reliant stadium.

The big question is. Can they keep it up? Can they be the next Astros on going to the playoffs?

• 1 month later...

Empiro,

If you're going to be critical, at least put some thought behind why you are critical?

Personally, I don't like football, I only watch it when nothing else is on, but at least I can say "The running baks didn't do their job" and make a comment on a specific play, as opposed to just making a blanket statement.

That's like saying a certain users' posts are stupid because they don't reflect what he is saying in a proper literary form.

Did that make sense?

Ricco

Here's a specific criticism:

We changed a blocking scheme from a traditional straight-on style to what's called a zone blocking scheme. The problem is, in order to be a good zone blocking team, you need to have quick, agile offensive linemen. We don't have that. We were better at straight-on blocking. As a result, we're not running the ball as well.

Excuse me, but I'm tired of people saying the Texans are a rookie team. They are not a rookie team. They just like the rest of the 31 teams in the NFL, so that is no excuse. They have good players on that team losing all their games like this. I don't blame it on the players, I blame it on the coaches. The Texans have a good enough team this year to go to the playoffs, no excuse. They just have to think about next season, and get rid of some players, as well as coaches.

y'all think I'm a moron. Read this, and think I', a moron. I was right all along...

Nov. 23, 2004, 1:17AM

Dial turned up on Palmer's hot seat

Fans displeased with play calling during Texans' loss to Packers

By CARLTON THOMPSON

Copyright 2004 Houston Chronicle

RESOURCES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live NFL scores at a glance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send your questions to Texans QB

Favre drills Texans

MULTI-MEDIA

AUDIO:

John McClain: