That's because no city wants a nickname like Choke City, but it seems we deserve that a lot more these days than our neighbors four hours to the southeast since we're a city that can't figure out how to win a championship.

Do you know how hard that is to admit for someone who grew up in Oak Cliff and has spent nearly all of his adult life in Dallas? It's like an Aggie rooting for a Longhorn

....Super Bowl Championships-5

A meaningless statistic.

A team is only as good as their current standing - whenever that may be. Championships from years passed mean absolutely nothing - different owners, different players, different coaches, different stadiums, etc. The only thing that's the same is the team name on the jersey.

Last year, the Yankees' 26 World Series Championships didn't have any bearing whatsoever on how we played against the Indians. We played poorly, so we lost. After the game was over, I went outside, took the Yankees flag down and put it away until next year. I didn't take it down and put one up in it's place that said "26 World Series Championships". Those past championships don't mean anything now.

The number of championships from a team's past is nothing more than the answer to a trivia question.

The number of championships from a team's past is nothing more than the answer to a trivia question.

You know Yankees fans love to throw out the championship numbers all the time.Thats the first thing they say when the Yankees got beat in Arlington on A-Rod's return to Texas."One win,biiiig deeeaaal.How many World Series wins do you have?"

5 Championships for us.26 for you.None for them.At least they have the Rockets.

"at least" count:

cowgirls?-1

Texans-1

COWBOYS-0

The following is taken from this thread.

Good to have a team good enough to at least join in the smack talk. We sounded really stupid talking smack with a 2-14 team (stupider than we sound now). :P

Guess what? . . .Texans fans still sound stupid trying to compare any one of their football teams to America's Team. :lol: Pass the memo along. :D

Edited by 713 To 214

Every time I think this thread is about to die, 713/214 comes along and gives us ammo to keep it going. I do, however, like the "America's Team" reference. The cowholes do resemble today's America...lots of talk about how great it used to be, but frankly, the economy is going down the crapper...so, yeah, the cowgirls really are "America's Team". :lol:

The following is taken from this thread.

Guess what? . . .Texans fans still sound stupid trying to compare any one of their football teams to America's Team. :lol: Pass the memo along. :D

Not as stupid as reviving a thread a few weeks before America's Reem was about to give the city of Dallas the now widely use nickname of CHOKE CITY.

But then again, it has been well established that the typical Cowhole fan isn't exactly the sharpest pencil on the desk. :P

I mean just look at this thread, the Cryboy fans just got the most humiliating and historically relevant ass-kicking of their lives (far, far worse than anything the TEXANS ever got) and they're too dumb to realize that the best thing they can do is to lay low for awhile. Instead, they act as if their team actually won something more than the new widely used nickname "Cryboys". The crying, excuse making, and living in the past fan base is compounding the new pathetic image daily with their incessant "we used to be good" whining. I LOVE IT!

When you talk TEXANS you're talking about the future. When you talk cryboys you are talking about faded dreams, past glory, frustrated losers, and toothless buffoons that can't handle the fact that their glory days are long gone.

:lol:

God, this is fun.

Edited by Mister X

COWBOYS-0

I didn't really understand that jibberish that was at the end of texastrill's latest deep thought (26 for you.None for them.):huh: Only a cowhole fan could understand that. But I do understand why there is a big goose egg right after the word "COWBOYS".

Better get used to seeing 'zeros' and 'cowboys' in the same sentence for a long time.

Edited by Mister X

Better get used to seeing 'zeros' and 'cowboys' in the same sentence for a long time.

So how long did it take you to get used to seeing your team and zero's in the same sentence?

Oh, and I knew you had it in you to call them COWBOYS.I'm gonna tell everybody!

So how long did it take you to get used to seeing your team and zero's in the same sentence?

Oh, and I knew you had it in you to call them COWBOYS.I'm gonna tell everybody!

Note the quotation marks (""). I usually only use them when I am using a word that seems questionable, inappropriate or out of place somehow. It seems strange now to ever refer to the dallass football team as anything other than cryboys. Although not my favorite, (cowholes is today I think) cryboys seems to sum it up best and say it all.

For the record (since you guys love history so much) I'm willing to bet that the cryboys have ended more games with goose eggs in their column than the TEXANS.

Thats the legacy of having such a old worn out team. You get to count the bad stats from decades gone by along with the good ones in silly pissing contest like this one.

BTW, Red's right again. That WAS weak.

Edited by Mister X

As a cowhole fan you should be an expert at recognizing weak things. As in "another weak playoff performance". O that's too kind. That LAST game wasn't just weak, it was a scar from which dallass may never recover, especially if next year proves that this year's cowplop record was just a fluke, as many of the 'experts' in the media (and I) are now suggesting.

It will probably be years before the cremepuffs get into anymore playoffs, if ever. Watch them all turn on each other in the long, long off season and all go their separate ways to distance themselves from Choke City. I don't blame them. I'm embarrassed that those crybabies even live in the same state as I do. Ewww, what a repulsive thought. This great state has been besmirched by crying football players who don't have the self control or the ability to except a loss with some dignity and and ounce of self respect.

It's great to think that dispite this season's records, the TEXANS offseason was only one game longer than the cowpeckers. HA HA HA!

All those wins, down the drain. :lol: :lol: :lol: And next year the cowboobs get to start 0-0, just like the TEXANS and everybody else, without sht to show for it except for the newly aquired and well deserved nickname 'cryboys'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Mister X

You know Yankees fans love to throw out the championship numbers all the time.

There's no denying that there are a fair number of Yankees fans that trot out the 26 alright. But in my own defense, I never do - not even to Red Sox fans - not even as a joke. I know better. I've suffered through some lean years and some embarrasing games. That $#!t has a way of coming back to you.

In fact, some of those lean years and embarrasing games seem to be taking place this decade. Oh good, Clemens stopped the game in the 7th inning to announce he's coming back for half a season, pitching like crap, and not helping us at all. Yeah, good move - let's not spend that money on the bullpen. :angry:

[/rant]

^ :lol:

Don't worry Gary, they're tough guys, they can take it. :D

According to everything I've seen over the last few days, they can't take it. So once again i ask all of you to take it easy on the Cowpies (man I love saying that). Wait, did I just say that out loud?

According to everything I've seen over the last few days, they can't take it.

I know, but that's what makes this particular loss sooo sweet. Watching the 'fans' squirm - and coming back here for more abuse. I got lots more. Thank whoever revived this thread from it's 11 month hiatus. I, for one, forgot it even existed until December when it started popping up on the 'view new post' list. It was revived to discuss how 'awsome' the crapboys were. But now I guess it will be the thread that keeps biting cowsack fans in the arse - for the next 6 months. Longer, if the cowpukes continue to play the same way they played at the end of the season. - as I'm sure they will. B)

Edited by Mister X

Dallas Cowboys send NFL Record 12 players to the Pro Bowl!

Houston Texans send 1.

I can do this all day. Keep em coming! :lol:

So our Pro Bowl Player to Wins ratio is 1-8? Yours is 12-13 plus a first round exit out of the playoffs? Hmmm...I wonder what we could have done w/ a few more pro bowl players. At least we're not underachieving.

Houston Texans send 1.

Roy ____ing Williams got sent to the Pro Bowl. Everyone knows that Roy Williams SUCKS! Even Cowboy fans admit it. The Pro Bowl doesn't mean a thing, so you can grasp on to that if you want. How about we see who made the All-Pro team:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Houston Texans send 1.

And how exactly does this make this year's dallass cowporks or their fans not suck? They could send the whole team to the probowl and dallas will still be known throughout the universe as CHOKE CITY. It can't get much better than that.

Probowl?! ROFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol: Is that the best you can do? I can't see how that could really make anyone in dallas feel better. It sounds like you're grasping at straws. Desperate times call for desparate measures. I guess in your next post you will tell us that the bowelboys keep their jerseys better ironed than the TEXANS.

The cowbowels pro bowlers will be watching the Superbowl on television just like the rest of the cowfarts.

I can keep doing this for the entire offseason. And probably beyond. So, yes. I shall accomodate your sadistic need for punishment for a long long time. Until the mods tell me to layoff.

Edited by Mister X

And 713 to 214, did you know that the Cowboys are the first team in NFL history to lose in the divisional round of the playoffs after being the NFC #1 Seed (since the new format came into play in 1990)?

Did you know that the Dallas Cowboys hold the record for superbowl appearances at 8? That's 8 more than the Houston Oilers, and the Houston Texans combined.

Did you know that the Dallas Cowboys share the record, with Pittsburg and San Francisco, for superbowl victories at 5? That's 5 more than the Houston Oilers, and the Houston Texans combined.

Keep em coming. I've got more stats for you. :lol:

Edited by 713 To 214