Update:Downtown Houston Photos

mrell32

Here are some photos from my trip downtown last weekend!

picture0993km.jpg

picture1668et.jpg

Houston needs more giant murals like this one. I think it adds a lot of character to the area it is in.

picture0046sr.jpg

picture1649yo.jpg

picture1796rc.jpg

picture2330ez.jpg

picture1639pc.jpg

picture0925ib.jpg

My very first panorama!!! :lol::rolleyes:

houstonpanorama1eg.jpg

This one didn't come out as good as the other one did.

houstonbayou3ne.jpg

This one was taken from University of Houston downtwon main campus.

image000019ti.jpg

This one is great...

My camera has the panorama aids.. this makes me one go out and try that feature..

One thing... it looks like you started on the left hand side... next time start on the skyscraper side so you can capture the entire height of the building..

Thats the one thing I think could make this photo better..

Great pic still...

What is the small 3 story Bldg. just no. of Bayou Lofts & x str. from Spaghetti Whse. in your pano photo?

That is a parking garage. They salvaged the facade of an old building and built the garage inside of it. You can see the rest of the garage to the left of the building.

man all these photos are some of the best ive seen of Houston, just amazing shots of a city that continues to grow and a downtown that has come a long way and still has way to go, i applaude all you that took these pics, just amazing! but hey does anyone got any info on that THE NEW WEST BUILDING on Main, like are there any plans for it?

Great Photos. In your first post, 2nd photo, where is that. Looks very unique and well restored. Reminds me of old buildings in Chicago, I can practically see the Uno Pizzeria sign.

Archived