Vintage Lakes Info

mrfootball

• 1 month later...

My family was seriously thinking about moving here until we discovered an estate "bring your own builder" community a few minutes away. The homes in the Vintage are seriously overpriced and the interiors are bland and boring...at best. Kickerillo was not what it used to be!

that palm tree in the picture cracks me up. palm trees are a pet peeve of mine, especially in a pine forest. i guess you need a token palm tree for a floridian style home built in the midst of pine trees. i see this palm tree fixation in all the "upscale" neighborhoods on the north side. i'm disappointed to see that the new "green" development discussed in another thread being built in the indian springs village has palm trees as a landscaping/design element. why not river birch or cypress trees?

• 5 months later...

A friend of mine told me that alot of land is being cleared of trees in this area. I've seen the Vintage Lakes with the million dollar homes. Just wondering if more affordable new construction homes are also being built in this area. If so, what price range?

There are 3 school districts located at the confluence of Vintage Lakes (249 & Louetta), so if you choose a nearby neighborhood, you'll either be in Klein ISD (zoned to Klein or Klein Oak), Cy-Fair ISD (zoned to Cy-Creek), or Tomball ISD (zoned to Tomball). All of the nearby schools (regardless of the district) are good with most of the Elementary schools in that area carrying a perennial Exemplary rating.

Archived