1. 1. Yes, I would like to meet with other HAIF members

• On a weeknight
    • On a weekend (Fri or Sat)
    • Downtown
    • Midtown
    • Heights
    • Galleria
    • No thanks, I'll pass

Going back a few months (last summer), I saw that there was a HAIF gathering at Market Square. Did anyone go? Was it successful? Anyone interested in trying to get together another evening for drinks? I would be happy to plan something if anyone else is interested. I know I can get at least 2 other posters to attend (they're alkies anyway). :P Please post suggestions.

Well, I AM hosting a bit of a wingding for a competing (but totally unrelated) site if you're interested. If the HAIF god allows, I can let you know where it is.

I've hosted 3 of them so far, and already getting ready for a 4th.

Ricco

No...

at least, not that i'm aware of. this is a singles site that I was (sorta' am) heavily involved with.

Either way, there will be a bunch of people there, but seriously doubt if they will have that much of an interest in HAIF activities, but for those that are single, there has promise. :)

No...

at least, not that i'm aware of. this is a singles site that I was (sorta' am) heavily involved with.

Either way, there will be a bunch of people there, but seriously doubt if they will have that much of an interest in HAIF activities, but for those that are single, there has promise. :)

Well, that's great for those of us who are single, but, really, I'm just looking to meet some of the other folks who are interested in our great city.

So, if anyone is interested in a HAIF mixer, please let me know!!!!

i am not sure how the market square thing went (or if it happened at all) but there has been a little talk about trying to get something together in the past...

the only time i have met anyone from here is on the ghpa tours, but those aren't well-attended by us either, apparently...

Well, when it was first couple of meetings were set up, we didn't have the user base that HAIF now has, so I guess another attempt should probably be made if someone wants to step up.

I've noticed that here in Houston we have a tendency to balk at going to a meeting of one kind of another. It was for this very reason why I was "forced" to host a little party for the other group.

I've had a chance to meet a few people from here in some very unlikely places, but the market place one was by far the best as far as location goes.

If someone organizes it, I'll send down a few HAIF spiffs.

I would be happy to organize it, if anyone is interested in meeting our fellow "posters". Just give me some feedback when it would be best to meet. During the week or a Friday or Saturday night? Happy hour? Downtown? Midtown? Galleria? Heights?

I would be happy to organize it, if anyone is interested in meeting our fellow "posters". Just give me some feedback when it would be best to meet. During the week or a Friday or Saturday night? Happy hour? Downtown? Midtown? Galleria? Heights?

maybe it would be easier to set that up as a poll?

there was a poll before (http://www.houstonarchitecture.info/haif/index.php?showtopic=3032) but maybe another would work again...

Two things:

a. I can't figure out how to do a poll without starting a new topic :blink:

b. I really want to know if anyone is interested in meeting, period. If no one is interested in meeting the faces behind the monikers, then it's no use.

Two things:

a. I can't figure out how to do a poll without starting a new topic :blink:

b. I really want to know if anyone is interested in meeting, period. If no one is interested in meeting the faces behind the monikers, then it's no use.

It doesn't look like you can add a poll in an existing thread. If you start a new topic with the poll, then they can be merged.

Archived