Mod Listings

rps324

• 2 weeks later...
???? I need to throw out here . . .

Does anyone know where one could go and find an exterior front door that fits with a Mod home? Most doors sold in stores here are for traditional homes.

Thanks!

Drive around areas such as Oak Forest which were built right around then on heavy trash day. Somebody's bound to have thrown out a period front door. Some folks down the street from me threw theirs out a couple months back. Historic houston may have some as well.

Yes, he is based in Austin but will come to Houston. Doors and company
Drive around areas such as Oak Forest which were built right around then on heavy trash day. Somebody's bound to have thrown out a period front door. Some folks down the street from me threw theirs out a couple months back. Historic houston may have some as well.

Wow! Thanks for the info. Doing both recc. this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for ruining my day.

This was the mod of the month at one time, right? It was open one day after work but it rained and I didn't go.

Man, what is going on!? They either get torn down or jacked up beyond recognition! Don't people understand how HOT these houses are in California? Well, I'm sure they are tearing a lot of them down there too...

Jason

Thanks for ruining my day.

This was the mod of the month at one time, right? It was open one day after work but it rained and I didn't go.

Man, what is going on!? They either get torn down or jacked up beyond recognition! Don't people understand how HOT these houses are in California? Well, I'm sure they are tearing a lot of them down there too...

Jason

Yep, this was the that mod of the month house. Wow, it looks nothing like it did!?!

Edited by Jersey01