Hanover Montrose: Multifamily At 3400 Montrose Blvd.

HoustonMidtown

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Did this building have a jazz club/bar on the top of it in the late 1980's and early 90's? It looks like there is a terrace At the top of this building and the jazz bar had that too.

EDIT: Nevermind..... I looked at a link above..... It is from 1984..... And the bar was named "Cody's". I a quite sure that is the place I remember.......

Some interesting metal pillars are up on the main face on Montrose; looks like the crawler tracks for floor by floor demo

.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yep, I could hear the jackhammers from home, on Friday.  They have Hawthorne blocked from home.  It looks like I'll have to find another way to get to Kroger.  I wonder how long this is going to take.

Yep, I could hear the jackhammers from home, on Friday.  They have Hawthorne blocked from home.  It looks like I'll have to find another way to get to Kroger.  I wonder how long this is going to take.

Not very long, they seem to be making pretty good progress. All these damn public works projects and construction projects around Montrose are messing up my bike commutes!!

• 2 weeks later...

The "demolition contractors" are not from Houston, its a company out of Salt Lake City that is doing the demolition. The Hanover Group who is building the 30-story tower at this site is giving the demolition contractors a $100,000 bonus if they can finish before May 15.

The "demolition contractors" are not from Houston, its a company out of Salt Lake City that is doing the demolition. The Hanover Group who is building the 30-story tower at this site is giving the demolition contractors a $100,000 bonus if they can finish before May 15.

I live just around the block from the demo, at the rate they are going they will get that bonus.

What is the company name?

Archived