07_drop_the_pressure Mylo

08_politics_of_dancing Tim Paris

09_the_walk Zdaef

10_easy_tiger_(tepr_rmx) Zucchini Drive

11_junior Poney Poney

12_long_distance_call Phoenix

11793675_d71d785dfd.jpg

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WYN3IE...IC2ERYMEZFA1ZA3

& a special thanks to HoustonArch.Info for providing a space for this to be seen and to all of my friends whether I know you in person or just online.

cheers~

-infinite_jim

Hey, I dig the soundtrack. As for the girl, as long as she uses the same technique in all her pictures, I'll have no complaints.

Besides, look at her jaw - minimal second chin, if any. Her arms are skinny, and she doesn't have any fat around where her arm meets her chest. Good enough for this sailor..

I'll pose in a skimpy top? Or will that be reserved for later publications in the Montrose area :lol: (j.k.)

Whoah.. I've seen your myspace profile. Thanks, but that won't be nessessary. Next thing you know, we'll have TJ wanting to be Mister HAIF November!

You just stick to being behind the camera - that's where your true talent lies. ;)

Whoah.. I've seen your myspace profile. Thanks, but that won't be nessessary. Next thing you know, we'll have TJ wanting to be Mister HAIF November!

You just stick to being behind the camera - that's where your true talent lies. ;)

WTF ! You mean I'm not already ? You biotch ! You said I was a lock ! :angry:<_<:lol:

Editor, you can tell by the arms that she ain't no fatty. She is just a little thick. Only reason I'd kick her out of bed, is to do her on the floor.

WTF ! You mean I'm not already ? You biotch ! You said I was a lock ! :angry:<_<:lol:

Editor, you can tell by the arms that she ain't no fatty. She is just a little thick. Only reason I'd kick her out of bed, is to do her on the floor.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yo TJ, what's your Myspace name?

I was talking to Montrose1100 when I was referring to the myspace account. I don't think TJ has one.

Nor do i want one. I might catch a stalker or something.

BTW infinite jim, I wanted to compliment your girl on the "James Brown is dead" T-shirt. Very cool.

Archived