112-Acre Mixed-Use Project In Sugar Land

Guest danax

Guest danax

The largest remaining stretch of available commercial land in Sugar Land has been purchased by a partnership that plans to develop a mixed-use project there.

Weaver Davis & Jacob Realty Group said Monday that it represented Hwy 6 & 90 Ltd., a single-asset limited partnership, in the purchase of the 112-acre tract at the southwest corner of Highway 6 and Highway 90.

Bizjournals article.

Sounds great. I always welcome any new retail and restaurants to Sugar Land. I just wonder how it will compete with Town Square and Lake Pointe just down the street at Hwy 6 and 59?

The develpment will be for TELFAIR the new Masterplanned Community that is being developed by newland communities......about 5000+ homes.

The develpment will be for TELFAIR the new Masterplanned Community that is being developed by newland communities......about 5000+ homes.

5000+ homes on 112 acres? That's an average lot size of less than 1000 square feet. You probably meant 500+ homes.

Well yeah..what i meant to say"This particular mixed-use development is 112 acres and is only a part of the overall Telfair development. The entire Telfair development is much larger and is expected have a volume of about 5,000 homes when completed."

ill be clearer next time

• The title was changed to 112-Acre Mixed-Use Project In Sugar Land

Archived