Sreaching for job offerings in my area

Hi, I'm looking for a job really bad. I've tired Monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, Houstonjobs.com and Hotjobs.com. I've posted my resume on each site. I have success, but the jobs are far from me like southeast, and southwest side. I stay on the northeast side off of 610 and homestead, and trying to find a job in a 10-15 mile radius, cause of my sick mother I'm taking care of at this point.

I'm looking for a full time job, with benefits. Work 40+ hours a week. I have experience in Warehouse labor, public relations, even PC software & hardware. In additional, I have experience in transferring vhs tapes to dvd, different region movies such as, PAL to NTSC, or NTSC to PAL. Transfer LP's, casttee tapes and 45's to CD.

Here is my resume...

Objective

To obtain a position offering opportunity for growth in a company that will enhance my productive skills.

Experience

P.P.P. Insulation Co. 05/00-12/05

Provided spreadsheets of materials, labor and contract payment amounts for subcontractors. Usage of Microsoft Office XP. Able to perform the functions of order filling & checking, packing, shipping & receiving, inventory control. Work independently as well as in a team-like environment.

AMC Theaters 24 10/01-12/01

Provided service to prospective customers and assisted in public relations.

Education

Forest Brook High School 1994-1998

Perl River Jr. College 1998-1999

Houston Community College 1999-2000

Skills

Microsoft Windows XP

PC Software and Hardware-installing

Microsoft Office XP

Multimedia

Spreadsheets

References

Available upon Request

Hi, I'm looking for a job really bad. I've tired Monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, Houstonjobs.com and Hotjobs.com. I've posted my resume on each site. I have success, but the jobs are far from me like southeast, and southwest side. I stay on the northeast side off of 610 and homestead, and trying to find a job in a 10-15 mile radius, cause of my sick mother I'm taking care of at this point.

I'm looking for a full time job, with benefits. Work 40+ hours a week. I have experience in Warehouse labor, public relations, even PC software & hardware. In additional, I have experience in transferring vhs tapes to dvd, different region movies such as, PAL to NTSC, or NTSC to PAL. Transfer LP's, casttee tapes and 45's to CD.

Here is my resume...

Objective

To obtain a position offering opportunity for growth in a company that will enhance my productive skills.

Experience

P.P.P. Insulation Co. 05/00-12/05

Provided spreadsheets of materials, labor and contract payment amounts for subcontractors. Usage of Microsoft Office XP. Able to perform the functions of order filling & checking, packing, shipping & receiving, inventory control. Work independently as well as in a team-like environment.

AMC Theaters 24 10/01-12/01

Provided service to prospective customers and assisted in public relations.

Education

Forest Brook High School 1994-1998

Perl River Jr. College 1998-1999

Houston Community College 1999-2000

Skills

Microsoft Windows XP

PC Software and Hardware-installing

Microsoft Office XP

Multimedia

Spreadsheets

References

Available upon Request

check out weekly postings at north harris montgomery community college district. it's a great place to work. pay is not spectacular, but they have great bennies and good, safe, respectable work atmosphere, where everyone is valued.

Archived