A Highly Qualified Chinese Team For Architecture Rendering!

We're a Chinese company specializing in architecture rendering in Shenzhen, China. And we're looking for the rendering works here to enlarge our overseas market.

Our highly qualified team can help you better demonstrate your designs with a surprisingly lower price.

You're welcomed to ask for the works that we did before for confirmation of our capability.

Please contact us:

arthur.artbiz@gmail.com

TEL: +86 755 25326373

FAX: +86 755 82697688

No pics from Shenzhen. Terrible fog, rain, and pollution when I was there. The air in China is much worse than I expected. I took about 3,000 photos on my trip and I'm sorting through them now. Most are from Hong Kong, Macau, and surrounding islands with a few from Tokyo. By the end of the trip I was leaving the camera behind to just relax and immerse myself in the cultures I encountered.

Here's an interesting fact: There is no upper limit on the number of times you can have a young Asian woman rub your feet. It always feels good, no matter how many days in a row you hire them to do it.

Guest danax
Here's an interesting fact: There is no upper limit on the number of times you can have a young Asian woman rub your feet. It always feels good, no matter how many days in a row you hire them to do it.

Really? I would've never guessed. :)

Interesting also about the pollution. It would seem that China's flung itself face first into the world economy and I'm wondering if such minor annoyances as clean air etc. have been swept under the Oriental rug. Is it perhaps just that city that might have a smog basin situation like Los Angeles?

I'm also curious as to what new developments look like in Chinese cities. Do their strip malls look better than ours? With all of the bicycles (or has that gone by the wayside), have they got world class bike paths throughout their metropolises that we would be wise to emulate?

I found this pic of Shenzhen online.

rm930n.jpg

Really? I would've never guessed. :)

Interesting also about the pollution. It would seem that China's flung itself face first into the world economy and I'm wondering if such minor annoyances as clean air etc. have been swept under the Oriental rug. Is it perhaps just that city that might have a smog basin situation like Los Angeles?

I'm also curious as to what new developments look like in Chinese cities. Do their strip malls look better than ours? With all of the bicycles (or has that gone by the wayside), have they got world class bike paths throughout their metropolises that we would be wise to emulate?

I found this pic of Shenzhen online.

rm930n.jpg

I don't know about all that much about how geography affects smog in that area, but I suspect it does. Mostly because the region I traveled in is very coastal, very mountainous, and very warm. Most days the haze started out as simple fog, but then just like in Houston or any other city, pollution was added to the mix as the day wore on. It could also be a seasonal problem, as there were monsoon winds most of the time I was there.

Still, China has over a billion people and they're buying up new automobiles like mad. As far as I could tell from the color of the smoke coming out of the engines, there is little regulation of emissions. They'll probably try a few safety regulations first, as some of the things people use to get around look positively home-made.

It's also worth noting that China is is not a member of the Kyoto agreement. Nor is India, which has a billion people and a middle class population just under the size of America's entire population.

There doesn't appear to be much planning for what we would call "sustainable growth" and such. Much of the development is American scale and style. But there are some concessions. Most of the big developments consist of a large shopping mall topped with several office and apartment towers. And while they don't seem to set aside much greenspace, they're heavily into using technology to make buildings as green and energy efficient as possible. I was very surprised to find out that 2ifc, the tallest building in Hong Kong, is only air conditioned when there are people inside. Otherwise, they just turn it off -- mostly Saturday afternoons and all day Sunday.

It's interesting watching Asia go through its modernization phase. But I'm sure some it will take some time. It reminds me of a few years ago when I was traveling through Hungary. I was riding in an ultra-modern bus watching satellite TV on the screen installed in the seatback in front of me, surfing the internet on my phone. I began to wonder why we were barely moving on what I assumed was a clear stretch of road. I looked down the aisle and was able to see that the bus was behind a donkey cart and we were in a no passing zone.

Archived