Johnson Space Center relocating to Dallas?

That's what I'm hearing. There's expected to be a press conference tomorrow. :mellow:

Where did you hear that?

Where's the press conference?

Who's hosting it?

Are you sure this isn't in reference to the new Port of Houston annex in Dallas county? :P

B)

Jim Lovell, Buzz Aldrin and Larry Hagman are hosting the conference at Runion Tower. There will be all day coverage on the NASA channel, but all networks are expected to preempt programming nationally around noonish Texas time for the announcment. What a dang blow!

Jim Lovell, Buzz Aldrin and Larry Hagman are hosting the conference at Runion Tower. There will be all day coverage on the NASA channel, but all networks are expected to preempt programming nationally around noonish Texas time for the announcment. What a dang blow!

Where did you get this information?

Following the press conference, the plate in my head will be hosting a mixer for all the reporters with the highlight being my cow jumping over the moon-preceded by an act involving a plate and a spoon.

:wacko:

Larry Hagman? Must be true.

mt-22.jpg

:rolleyes: You guys never cease to amaze me....But what the hell..it's good entertainment.

BTW: I just heard that DTD is finishing up the enron towers deal...We will successfully transport them from DTH to DTD by summer.Now take that!!!!!!!!!!naw just kiddin ,but I Looooooooove those buildings.and I also looooove the humor that Houstonians tend to ALL have.....It's great.

Houstonians, go iron the wads out of your panties. Dallasites, go wash yours. I'm jiving.

I did hear, however, and this is the truth, the JPMorgan Chase Tower is moving to Dallas. Dallas will now have the tallest building in Texas and in the south. Bubba Tollers of Dallas is on his way to Houston with his tracker trailer.

Oh snap! :P

Did I read that correctly ? ( TJ hands Kimberly the new book, 2006 version of "How to use Ebonics." )

Well, it is actually a pamphlet..............maybe a leaflet, if you will. You open up the thing and it is just one word printed across the 2 inside pages, it says "NEVER !" :D:wub:

Did I read that correctly ? ( TJ hands Kimberly the new book, 2006 version of "How to use Ebonics." )

Well, it is actually a pamphlet..............maybe a leaflet, if you will. You open up the thing and it is just one word printed across the 2 inside pages, it says "NEVER !" :D:wub:

You go to the hand with a bag of chips 24/7, girl!

Because yo mama suffers from obesity. :lol:

The premise of this thread seems pretty ridiculous to me.

I cannot imagine any reasons for the Johnson Space Center to relocate to Dallas.

However, it is completely realistic to be concerned about potentially losing much of the JSC operations and clout to other NASA locations such as Alabama, Florida, or especially California.

On the other hand, it is also possible that JSC could attract operations from some of those locations.

In the end, it is reliant on a lot of politics.

The premise of this thread seems pretty ridiculous to me.

I cannot imagine any reasons for the Johnson Space Center to relocate to Dallas.

However, it is completely realistic to be concerned about potentially losing much of the JSC operations and clout to other NASA locations such as Alabama, Florida, or especially California.

On the other hand, it is also possible that JSC could attract operations from some of those locations.

In the end, it is reliant on a lot of politics.

Hey Tx, it was a joke.

Archived