Jump to content

Landscape Designer needs "sealed" drawings

Recommended Posts

I am a Landscape Architect Graduate working in the Woodlands. I need an architect to create construction drawings for clients to submit to the homeowners association. I usually draw construction documents myself, but The Woodlands requires sealed documents. Currently, I just need simple drawings for a covered porch, but I would like to build a relationship with someone to do many projects over time. Thanks.

281.296.5788 glenn@gcdesigns-online.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...