Winter's Over (1)

TexasStar

• 3 weeks later...

I guess a weekend of rainy 50's signals the end of winter up there. ;) It was cold here on Sat. (68); but will be around 80 today. Don't get me wrong, Jason, I like Dallas; I have friends there and sometimes I even go up there. Most of the time, I have them come down here. The Victory Project is awesome. I would miss great sailing in Galveston Bay if I lived in Dallas. However, I'd enjoy the Turtle Creek area; one of my favs. Here's to a great summer wherever you might be in Texas (of course you'll be in Texas somewhere). :wub:

I guess a weekend of rainy 50's signals the end of winter up there. ;) It was cold here on Sat. (68); but will be around 80 today. Don't get me wrong, Jason, I like Dallas; I have friends there and sometimes I even go up there. Most of the time, I have them come down here. The Victory Project is awesome. I would miss great sailing in Galveston Bay if I lived in Dallas. However, I'd enjoy the Turtle Creek area; one of my favs. Here's to a great summer wherever you might be in Texas (of course you'll be in Texas somewhere). :wub:

Hey did you see the overnight low ended up being 51

Archived