Dallas To Get The Next Trump Tower

editor

Dallas Business Journal - 12:03 PM CST Monday

Trump eyeing sites for Dallas tower

Christine Perez

Staff Writer

Real estate mogul Donald Trump says he's considering several locations for his Trump Tower Dallas, one of them in partnership with another investor.

"I have three sites I'm looking at, two in particular," Trump told the Dallas Business Journal. "And I may invest in two and not do them for a while. I wouldn't do them all at the same time, because then I'd be competing against myself."

Two of the sites would accommodate multiple uses, including residential and retail; the third would be purely residential. One of the locations would require Trump to partner with another investor.

"I'm doing two of the deals very distinctly and very directly without anybody," Trump said.

The real estate investor denied rumors that a deal with developer Hillwood at its Victory Park project is imminent.

Trump Towers are sprouting in several cities across the country. In Chicago, construction is under way on a 92-story skyscraper along the Chicago River, where $750 million in residences have already been sold. Trump's 1,283-unit Trump Tower Las Vegas is sold out. He's also pursuing projects in Miami, Tampa, Denver and Philadelphia.

Linky...

• 9 months later...

Archived