Post Oak Corner Tract At 755 Post Oak Blvd.

jt16

Does anyone know what's going up at this intersection? There's a new sign up that says "For Lease".

Are you talking about Post Oak Blvd or South Post Oak?

There is an empty lot on the SW corner of Post Oak Blvd & 610 that has been vacant for at least the past 7 years I've work in the building almost right next door. I think the For Lease sign has been there awhile also.

• Like 1

I checked it out last night on my way home. It is a new sign that say something like coming soon - Post Oak Corner. Has picture that has a building on it but can't really tell what it is.

That lot and the abanoned bank just to the west of that corner are kind of an eyesore to the area.

Does anyone remember what used to be on this lot @ the SW Corner of Post Oak Blvd and 610 West Loop? There is just a slab left.

• Like 1

I checked it out last night on my way home. It is a new sign that say something like coming soon - Post Oak Corner. Has picture that has a building on it but can't really tell what it is.

That lot and the abanoned bank just to the west of that corner are kind of an eyesore to the area.

Does anyone remember what used to be on this lot @ the SW Corner of Post Oak Blvd and 610 West Loop? There is just a slab left.

I seem to remember an Exxon station there-but that was alot of dead brain cells ago.

B)

• Like 1

Good memory.

I checked HCAD and it was owned by Exxon Corp back until 1993. The abandoned bank property was Texas National Bank. A company called 755 Post Oak, Inc looks to own the whole corner inlcuding the bank property. It will be nice to have something new on the corner.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
I thought I noticed a sign saying it was going to be a high rise...like the Galleria area needs more of those. :wacko:

I saw the sign this morning on the way in, and it's the same one that has been up for awhile. The closest high-rise is the Cosmopolitan down the street where the old James Coney Islands once stood.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...