P. Terry's burgers coming to Houston in 2024

My nephew who now lives in Austin loves P. Terry's Burgers.......

"P. Terry's, a beloved burger stand that opened its first location in Austin in 2005, is aiming to come to Houston next year.

CEO Todd Coerver says the chain, once named the best in the United States by Southern Living magazine, has targeted two locations in the Houston area, with plans to open in 2024. 

"Given we are still in the early stages of planning and negotiation, I can’t provide location details or more exact timing since much can change between now and then," Coerver said. "But we are excited to make our way to Houston. It’s a growing market, it’s such a great food town and we’ve countless requests from displaced fans in Houston."

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/article/pterrys-burger-restaurant-houston-17901572.php

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love me some P Terrys. IMO, best fast food burger, hands down. Super excited for them to enter the Houston market, can't wait for them to get some locations closer in to town.

If you haven't tried them yet, 100% recommend you all take a trip there when this location opens. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 12:40 PM, hindesky said:

First location for P Terry Burger Stand. Seems to located on one of the pads owned by HEB.

IE23Z1F.pngIPDU6Sc.png

1yYLNSb.png

VcTHCCO.png

LpnqD8S.png

Definitely saw this one was underway when I was there last week, though I didn't see a sign that mentioned the restaurant specifically.

• Like 1