What Are You Eating?

Homemade shrimp ceviche with lots of tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers and lime juice, served with lime-flavored tortilla chips and some fresh margaritas. Yum!

Daaaaaaaammmm! Now that's what I'm tal'nbout! I'm thinkin too inside the box. . .

Me and my buds are starting out with a 3:00pm visit to the Gingerman, then back to the house to grill up some dolphin (no not the porpoise). During this marvelous grilling, the Margarita machine will begin the drudging process of keeping up with 4 insanely thirsty people.

I think I might be in trouble Monday morning :D

It's my excuse to drink Waaaayyyyyy to much :wacko:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! You guys mean, drink your sorrows away because we'll never be in the "BIG GAME" day. OK, OK, I know what y'all are talking about now ! Geez, :blush: . I will be making some little smokies in the crock pot, and in another crock pot, I will have my "Katy Famous" Queso dip. Velveeta and a can of Rotel, who would have known ? Plenty of coooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllldddddddd beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr to go around. Been thinking about letting MickeyD's cater with their "chicken" nuggets, 50 for $7.99, that's a deal !

Got about ten guys coming over, so I have already pre-ordered a few XL pizzas (apparently you have to get your name on the delivery list early for the big day). Add some Heineken, tortilla chips, cRenfro's corn salsa, and vodka for the non-beer drinkers, and I'm all set.

• The title was changed to What Are You Eating?

Archived