Lenox Timbergrove: 2825 West 11th St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Maxroy Street Center At West 11th St.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 2825 West 11th St
  • 2 weeks later...

"The Austin-based firm is bringing a 5-story complex to 2825 West 11th Street, just west of Houston Heights and north of the Washington Avenue corridor in the Lazybrook/Timbergove area. 

The project, tentatively titled 11th Street Apartments, will span about 248,000 square feet and cost an estimated $39 million, according to a filing with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. The number of units wasn’t disclosed in the filing.

OHT Partners’ longtime collaborators, the Austin-based architecture firm Davies Collaborative, will spearhead design. Construction is expected to start in November, with full buildout scheduled for 2025. 

This project is not the first for OHT Partners, formerly known as Oden Hughes, in the northwest corner of the Inner Loop. The company began construction on Lennox Heights, a five-story, 359-uniit luxury complex in Houston Heights, just three miles from the planned 11th Street Apartments site, in December."

https://therealdeal.com/texas/houston/2023/05/12/oht-plans-huge-apartment-project-in-houston/

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to 11th Street Apartments - 2825 West 11th St.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Lenox Timbergrove: 2825 West 11th St.
37 minutes ago, swtsig said:

sorry, I meant the bit about McNair working on a mixed use development including hotel, office, resi, and retail. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RclqsuLXlo

^^^ for those of you HAIFERS that have very often felt as though you are constantly being PUNKED by the MCNAIR INTEREST GROUP... well, it's (FRIDAY) in our fair city of houston, tx, and (SUPER BOWL weekend).  therefore, i have decided to invite you to just LET IT FLOW... directly into one of the very smooth grooves of "HERE WE GO AGAIN" by the WORLD RENOWNED ISLEY BROTHERS.  just click upon the provided link above... and just lose yourself into a world of LOVE... RHYTHM... and pure SOUL.  i mean, it's the very least that i can do... right?  i'm tired of being PUNKED by this group.  therefore, let's just do this.  please enjoy your weekend...      

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swtsig said:

Did we know this about the McNair site?

image.png.7b11daa087f0e24a8c09befbcf318bcd.png

2 hours ago, swtsig said:

I meant the bit about McNair working on a mixed use development including hotel, office, resi, and retail. 

Yes, there is a topic about McNair Interests' proposed mixed-use development in or near the Timbergrove area. I think it's dubbed West Heights. The site is located at 8300 Hempstead Road:

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/50172-8300-hempstead-rd/

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...