Multifamily At 1617 Fountain View Dr.

Urbannizer

Sorry. I don't know where this located.

Maybe the following info will be helpful in your search. The building lists 1617 as part of the address:

From the same LinkedIn post you hotlinked the rendering from:

"Join us as we fly through this epic rendering of one of our current design projects. This project will be a 390-unit Class A multi-family rental project in Houston’s Galleria/Uptown District. The complex is six stories over structured parking and features an array of enticing amenities including 21,000 square feet of clubhouse space, a leisure and lap pool with a wet deck, expanded work-at-home support facilities, a fitness center, concierge services, and integrated pet-friendly outdoor spaces."

"Major shoutouts to Jared Tipps for the excellent design, Jerry Tipps and team for code consultation and support, and Pacific Star Capital MGT LP for trusting us to help them realize their vision for this project!"

vzynU1k.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/heights-venture-architect-design_hv-multi-family-residential-rendering-fly-through-activity-6982744411004661761-2Q00

A link to the fly-through video linked in the post:

https://dms.licdn.com/playlist/C4E05AQHwzyR3GAnevw/mp4-640p-30fp-crf28/0/1664815983788?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=yXg7R7-x8Xjhra46l2kcbZ9p1To4jWeSeoKp0BNZ63Q

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 6

30 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Screenshots of the video model uploaded by Heights Venture.

FiQOhqr.jpg

wjWrY46.jpg

0hE4Lwf.jpg

xkT7M4y.jpg

cL1NfHY.jpg

repJVlb.jpg

tuaAhQQ.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 8

46 minutes ago, Highrise Tower said:

This is located near the corner of Fountain View & San Felipe.  Looks like the old Three Fountains apartments will be demolished for this development. 

Looking on Google Satellite, I can see the corner bank with drive through, the long retail strip center, and finally the Public Storage buildings behind the retail strip center.

You can tell it's the same site because the Public Storage buildings are portrayed to be same length in the rendering. Comparing satellite, one of the buildings is shorter than the other.  There is also that small building sitting in between the long strip center and the Public Storage buildings. 

I can also see what looks to be the The Village of Tanglewood multifamily complex behind this proposed Heights Venture building. 

0yvOYdo.png

KRnst8R.png

Address matches that section of Three Fountains - 1617 Fountain View Drive

Had a friend who lived in the Phase I section of Three Fountains near Burgoyne just over 10 years ago. Their unit seemed like they were riding the line between comfortable and dated. Definitely not the best use of the land even then. Glad to see these garden-style apartments are transforming into something better.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to 1617 Fountain View Dr: 6-Story Multifamily in Uptown
On 10/10/2022 at 9:50 AM, ChannelTwoNews said:

Address matches that section of Three Fountains - 1617 Fountain View Drive

Had a friend who lived in the Phase I section of Three Fountains near Burgoyne just over 10 years ago. Their unit seemed like they were riding the line between comfortable and dated. Definitely not the best use of the land even then. Glad to see these garden-style apartments are transforming into something better.

I’d rather the empty lots and parking lots get developed before older more affordable housing get replaced with complexes charging $2,500 a month for a 1-1 unit. Looks nice though. 

jmitch94 , you make a very good point, but sometimes those empty lots and parking lots aren't for sale. The developers work with what they can get. I don't always agree with them but in this case it is a nice replacement architecturally. Those apartments are 50 years old. I'm sure they've seen better days.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 1617 Fountain View Dr: 6-Story Multifamily In Uptown
  • The title was changed to Multifamily At 1617 Fountain View Dr.