Vacant Hotel Parcel On Westcreek Ln.

pretty sure you're confusing med center with greenway plaza, lockmat. pretty obvious that this is the westcreek site due to the vantage point in the 2nd rendering showing 1900 and 2000 WLS with Post Oak Central peeking out behind.

regardless, this definitely does NOT look like anything more than a conceptual design. agree with whoever said it looks like it belongs in memorial city - the architecture is very cheesy and leaves a lot to be desired.

that said, i think we'll be hearing of at least a few as of now unannounced hotel/resi developments in the not too distant future.

• Like 1

pretty sure you're confusing med center with greenway plaza, lockmat. pretty obvious that this is the westcreek site due to the vantage point in the 2nd rendering showing 1900 and 2000 WLS with Post Oak Central peeking out behind.

regardless, this definitely does NOT look like anything more than a conceptual design. agree with whoever said it looks like it belongs in memorial city - the architecture is very cheesy and leaves a lot to be desired.

that said, i think we'll be hearing of at least a few as of now unannounced hotel/resi developments in the not too distant future.

Westcreek for sure but that is without a doubt St. Luke's on the left in the first rendering. You can't tell unless you zoom in.

Good to hear about the future developments

• Like 1

I see a lot of people love this because it is "tall" but I for one will go out on a limb and say it:  This is an ugly looking building.  Ugly.

Looks like it belongs in Macau

Well it is a bit exuberant, but there's no harm to that in manageable doses.  At least it's not fake beige stucco.  I do think the location makes sense for a high-profile hotel.  I'm guessing the "Hotel Epsilon" name is really just a placeholder.  

• Like 1

These are the two buildings in background of one of the renderings, so it looks like it's the Westcreek site. However, if that's true, it sure seems like they have the med center/downtown background orientation wrong in the other one.su5e5equ.jpg

If you look at the first rendering, on the right it looks like they added 2929 weslayan near the old AT&T building.

• Like 1

Swstig is right, this one is not a proposal. Sorry guys.  :ph34r:

Good morning ******,

First of all, thanks for visiting our website and showing your interest in our renderings.

The renderings of W Hotel in Houston were for a conceptual design by a local architectural firm. They were working with some investors on the feasibility study of the site.

• Like 1

Swstig is right, this one is not a proposal. Sorry guys.  :ph34r:

Good morning ******,

First of all, thanks for visiting our website and showing your interest in our renderings.

The renderings of W Hotel in Houston were for a conceptual design by a local architectural firm. They were working with some investors on the feasibility study of the site.

Thank goodness Urbannizer, that thing would have rivaled the I-10 Memorial Hermann Robot Tower for the ugliest in the Houston area in my opinion.

• Like 2