South Post Oak/Willowbend Shopping Center At 10810 South Post Oak Rd.

This is the long strip center that houses the Foodarama grocery store. We didn't have a thread so I thought I could start one and gain information about the place.  I'm not sure who owns the retail center or who is in charge of leasing.  They don't have any signs that states that information. 

Other prominent tenants are EZ Pawn, Little Caesars, and Walgreens. 

• Like 1

I've been in that Walgreens but it was decades ago.  Also the Peru Gourmet (formerly Peru Gourmet Express) several times a few years ago.  Seems like there was another place in there I went into once but can't recall.

There was another Peruvian place, rotisserie chicken type place, for a short time on the other side of S. Post Oak where S. Willow dead ends and I thought there might be a community of Peruvian expats around.

I think I remember a discussion of that Foodarama and what it was before somewhere on HAIF.

I've had friends in Willowbend on both sides of S. Post Oak.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to South Post Oak/Willowbend Shopping Center At 10810 South Post Oak Rd.