Perry Or Strayhorn

nmainguy

OK. Here we go! Texas Govenor's Race 2006! At the gate:

Position 1. Rep. Govenor Rick Perry

Position 2. Rep./I. Comptroller Carole Keeton McClellan Rylander Strayhorn

Position 3. Dem. Chris Be...oh hell, never mind-dems are so yesterday.

Step up and place your bets! Will it be Govenor Good Hair by a nose or that twice divorced and 3 times married and counting familiy values gal Carloe K Mc R Strayhorn to take the roses? I'm betting on Ricky because only a skank like CKMcRS would allow some slime-under-the-rock political hack to smear him with sexual inuendo.

But hey, what does this old time Liberal know what goes on behind those shady closed doors we all have come to know and love as the Republican Party? [Maybe I need to get a lobbyist?]

B)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, Strayhorn is an Independent, her "values" are so whacked she couldn't garner enough support from the GOP. I think she was coaxed to jump ship, like her divorces, it was best for everyone involved and she winds up with a nice chunk of change at the end of it all.

"One tough Granma, one tougher name to try and remember." :wacko:

You say that as if Rick Perry's values are not "whacked". I don't know that Strayhorn doesn't have support in some parts of the Republican party. I'm sure she realizes how tough it is to take on an incumbent, especially in the primary. I suspect she decided to spend all of her money and effort in the general election, so she only spends it once. She also can push Perry into a far right corner, while hoping to make it up by grabbing moderates. She cannot do that in the primary, since the majority IS far right.

The lady really needs to do something with her name to make it a bit less confusing. How about just keeping the Rylander part. It sounds like a combination of Ryland Homes and Toyota Highlander. Both subconsciously evoke the feelings of freedom and capitalism. Texans love that stuff.

I'm sure if she gets widespread support, she'll split the Republican vote, and Chris Bell will have a chance to win. So pending this happens, I'm going with Bell.

I think you are exactly right, Auteur. In fact, it would not surprise me if the Strayhorn camp KNOWS they will draw from Perry's support, and are doing this as some sort of kamikaze mission, with an outside chance of surviving the crash.

Who knows, there is no love lost between these two. Chris Bell just needs to stay far enough away from the fight that he doesn't get struck by stray glass and bullets.

Perry, CKMcRS...either one won't matter to me. Thank god we have one of the weakest govenorships in the nation. You don't need to be a rocket scientist-look at Bush.

BTW, I vote for Kinky's idea: Carole Keeton Landrover.

B)

OK. Here we go! Texas Govenor's Race 2006! At the gate:

Position 1. Rep. Govenor Rick Perry

Position 2. Rep./I. Comptroller Carole Keeton McClellan Rylander Strayhorn

Position 3. Dem. Chris Be...oh hell, never mind-dems are so yesterday.

Step up and place your bets! Will it be Govenor Good Hair by a nose or that twice divorced and 3 times married and counting familiy values gal Carloe K Mc R Strayhorn to take the roses? I'm betting on Ricky because only a skank like CKMcRS would allow some slime-under-the-rock political hack to smear him with sexual inuendo.

But hey, what does this old time Liberal know what goes on behind those shady closed doors we all have come to know and love as the Republican Party? [Maybe I need to get a lobbyist?]

B)

Republican Carolyn McClennan Keeton Rylander Strayhorn has just changed her name. She will know be know as DITTIE.

Just DITTIE. No P, as in P Dittie.

Perry is too slick--he's grooming himself for a Presidential election, I can feel it. Ew.

I love Kinky! BUT--

I will most likely go with Strayhorn. I like her. :D

As if Perry isn't bad enough...Strayhorn beats him hands down when her political operatives tried to smear him in the worst way.

You can have the 3-times married, "family values" grandma.

<_<

How about this?

PRINCE.jpg

The Politician Formerly Known As Carole McClennan Keeton Rylander Strayhorn.

:lol::lol::lol: Good one, Red.

B)

She's a swinger, that's for sure.

Even worse, one of her sons is in the Bush Admistration.

...and another one [Mark McClellan] is the director of Medicare.

The place is silly with them.

For a good daily laugh, try to catch some of the WH daily press briefings. It's always a good time watching Scott try to not answer with very long and twisting answers. It must be hard for him to cover for so many of the screw-ups he has to work with.

B)

Mcclellan.jpg

"Can someone tell me how many fingers this is?"

As if Perry isn't bad enough...Strayhorn beats him hands down when her political operatives tried to smear him in the worst way.

You can have the 3-times married, "family values" grandma.

I'm confused. Explain the first part, please? ...also, what's wrong with her being married three times? Just curious. Men do it all the time, Republican and Democrat, so...? I thought her big beef was property taxes and education reform, not necessarily family values....at least, I've never heard her push that. Are you saying she's a hypocrite, then?

I'm confused. Explain the first part, please? ...also, what's wrong with her being married three times? Just curious. Men do it all the time, Republican and Democrat, so...? I thought her big beef was property taxes and education reform, not necessarily family values....at least, I've never heard her push that. Are you saying she's a hypocrite, then?

Studying the subject's background should alliviate your confusion.

You don't find too many "high-ranking" politicians currently, that have been married more than once, let alone 3 times. I guess she could run on the ticket that she is a LOVER not a FIGHTER, but then that would throw here whole "One Tough Grandma" stance in the toilet. I am not really holding it against her that she's been married 3 times, I guess the first 2 were test runs, was she widowed by either of the first 2 hubbies ?

They are both just as bad, corrupt, pithecan, and ignorant. Strayhorn is doing nothing but helping out Perry. That's it and that's all.

Besides... who votes republican anywayz?

Apparently no one here except me and Parrothead, so be it, you commie bastards ! ;) j/k.

Studying the subject's background should alliviate your confusion.

Yeah...uh.....that's why I'm confused.

I have (checked out Mrs. K-Mc-R-S)...and I don't know what you're talking about. Hence the "Please explain" comment.

TJones, what about Bill Clinton?

Oh wait, he just had sex with other women DURING his marriage.

Yeah, that's so much better. ^_^

I'll have to ask my holy-rolling inlaws about their choice. I think they're voting for her as well. They actually might implode when I tell them she's been divorced--TWICE! OMG! :lol:

They are both just as bad, corrupt, pithecan, and ignorant. Strayhorn is doing nothing but helping out Perry. That's it and that's all.

Besides... who votes republican anywayz?

And how exactly does she "help" Perry by running as an independent, I think we would all love to here how that works out, being as everyone else says otherwise.

As for who votes republican, it seems in Texas a majority of folks.

Good for Kinky he is getting plenty of exposure!

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Jesus Saves, Moses Invests

I have (checked out Mrs. K-Mc-R-S)...and I don't know what you're talking about. Hence the "Please explain" comment.

I'll have to ask my holy-rolling inlaws about their choice. I think they're voting for her as well. They actually might implode when I tell them she's been divorced--TWICE! OMG! :lol:

Ah, yes. There is no lack of "holy-rolling" in-laws who haven't been married a number of times and/or aren't cheating on their spouses. [Newt Gingrich; Henry Hyde; Bob Livingston; Jimmy Swagert, Jim Baker...I was going to mention the divorced Reagan but all he and Nancy did was conceive Patty out of wedlock so I don't count them ;)]

Poor parrot...all she has is an ex-president who has raised a fine daughter who doesnt get arrested on 6th St. at the drop of a 'rita to deflect from the incompetent who lives in the White House today.

Kinda pathetic.

B)

I know you weren't trying to imply, that "I" approve of Slick Willie, surely you haven't lost your senses ! :D

Archived