Las Perras Cafe + Commissary - 1005 Hogan St.

hindesky

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, jessicau said:

Is there a timeframe on registered projects?

Not really, they still have to get city of Houston permits for every aspect of the project. I've seen projects take almost a year after getting the Texas permits before work actually starts. But each developer is different so who knows.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hindesky said:

Not really, they still have to get city of Houston permits for every aspect of the project. I've seen projects take almost a year after getting the Texas permits before work actually starts. But each developer is different so who knows.

I met the owner on navigation at a market today selling coffee. She said most likely Jan. 2023.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Kinglyam said:

I can't believe that Near Northside can't get a freaking coffee shop. Even the pop-up at Gristworkz closed down after they got their HEB cafe running.

A 2nd Cup recently relocated from 11th St. in the Heights to Fulton a couple of blocks north of Cavalcade.

1 hour ago, hindesky said:

When I was taking pics near Wolfsmith's in the Heights a guy going in said they were moving to the Near Northside but didn't specify an address.

https://wolfsmithsheights.com

They were supposedly looking at the old tortilla factory on Fulton at Woodard, a block away from Monkey's Tail. Can't remember where I saw this (might have been Nextdoor), but it was some time ago and I haven't heard anything else about it since then. 

Hey There!

Andrea here, the previous “almost tenant” at 1005 Hogan. This project unfortunately fell through due to circumstances out of my hands. That is the bad news, the good news is we are going to have a long term pop-up in March at Idle Hands during the day and are still actively looking for a permanent space that will be even better. I would love to bring it to the Northside. I hope to see you all there and if you know of anyone that needs a coffee shop, feel free to email me. 

If you want to try our coffee you can find them at Little Red Box in the East End and Henderson and Kane in the Heights.

Happy Tuesday! 

3B9AB7F9-8721-478C-965A-B89B1B97046B.jpeg

EEF71761-3C59-4BF3-BCFE-E82BE0F114C6.jpeg

5ED1540A-55E7-4CE3-8E78-F5EA67A57650.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 11:01 AM, lasperrascafe said:

Hey There!

Andrea here, the previous “almost tenant” at 1005 Hogan. This project unfortunately fell through due to circumstances out of my hands. That is the bad news, the good news is we are going to have a long term pop-up in March at Idle Hands during the day and are still actively looking for a permanent space that will be even better. I would love to bring it to the Northside. I hope to see you all there and if you know of anyone that needs a coffee shop, feel free to email me. 

If you want to try our coffee you can find them at Little Red Box in the East End and Henderson and Kane in the Heights.

Happy Tuesday! 

Does Braun have anything you can use in their stuff down around Burnett/Hardy? Heck, they already claimed the one on McKee was going to be a coffee shop, but I don't think that's confirmed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

News regarding 1005 Hogan St in this week's Bisnow Deal Sheet:

"Cushman & Wakefield arranged the sale of a 1.3K SF retail building at 1005 Hogan St. Mike Pittman II represented the undisclosed seller in the transaction, which is expected to turn into an adaptive reuse project."

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/deal-sheet/this-weeks-houston-deal-sheet-118139

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2023 at 8:36 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

News regarding 1005 Hogan St in this week's Bisnow Deal Sheet:

"Cushman & Wakefield arranged the sale of a 1.3K SF retail building at 1005 Hogan St. Mike Pittman II represented the undisclosed seller in the transaction, which is expected to turn into an adaptive reuse project."

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/deal-sheet/this-weeks-houston-deal-sheet-118139

Thank you. I hope it is something good.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...