Main Street South: Retail Center At 9205 South Main St.

2 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

The old Baytown Seafood Restaurant at 9205 South Main St. will be replaced with Rumberger Wing per a TDLR report.

Latipac Commercial Properties.

https://latipac.com/properties/

Loopnet listing:

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/9205-S-Main-St-Houston-TX/15169835/

rOOWc3s.png

That building was originally a Grandy's. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ross said:

Grandy's was a great place to go for a quick chicken fried steak. Looks like the closest location is in Victoria. I may have to check that out the next time I'm down there.

Yep I'm talking about the Victoria location on Navarro that place has been around since I was a kid .

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kennyc05 said:

Yep I'm talking about the Victoria location on Navarro that place has been around since I was a kid .

There was one on Sawdust entering The Woodlands when I was growing up.  In what is now the HEB parking lot before the new HEB was built and the store was a Safeway.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kennyc05 said:

I'll have to stop there the next time I'm heading to Corpus or Rockport. I saw one in Dallas about 5 or 6 years ago. I don't know if it's still there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JLWM8609 said:

I'll have to stop there the next time I'm heading to Corpus or Rockport. I saw one in Dallas about 5 or 6 years ago. I don't know if it's still there.

They also have Wienerschnitzel down there as well. I think I'm spelling it right. It's weird because last time I was in the Dallas area they had Grandy's and Wienerschnitzel in Houston has neither but Victoria has both ..

• Like 1

At the risk of further diverting this thread...

On 8/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, kennyc05 said:

Haven't been to that one but went to one in Abilene about a year ago for breakfast. Still good, cheap and filling food.

I remember when they opened an "Express" location in Richmond at the Shell on 90 & 762 back in the mid 90s. It didn't last nearly long enough for me. .

16 hours ago, kennyc05 said:

They also have Wienerschnitzel down there as well. I think I'm spelling it right. It's weird because last time I was in the Dallas area they had Grandy's and Wienerschnitzel in Houston has neither but Victoria has both ..

That Wienerschnitzel on John Stockbauer is cursed. At least for me. I've tried to go there when I've stayed in town overnight over the past few years and each time I get to the drive-thru, their computers are conveniently down. The one on Laurent & Rio Grande always comes through for me though. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ChannelTwoNews said:

That Wienerschnitzel on John Stockbauer is cursed. At least for me. I've tried to go there when I've stayed in town overnight over the past few years and each time I get to the drive-thru, their computers are conveniently down. The one on Laurent & Rio Grande always comes through for me though. 

That's funny but not funny sounds like go ol Victoria .

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Main Street South: Retail Center At 9205 South Main St.