Co-Op EaDo: Multifamily At 3122 Leeland St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to CoOp at Eado - 3122 Leeland St.
  • The title was changed to Co-Op At EaDo: Multifamily - 3122 Leeland St.
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Co-Op At EaDo: Multifamily At 3122 Leeland St.

I talked with an Urban Genesis guy at Co-Op Waterworks II, I brought up the UG Co-Op Leeland project and he said they will be sharing the cost of 3 blocks of sewer connects with Toll Brothers and Hay Center.

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Co-Op EaDo: Multifamily At 3122 Leeland St.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a guy cutting wind slats in the construction netting, turns out he works for Urban Genesis as part of their demolition and ground prep department. I asked when this was starting up, he said it usually takes about 3-4 months after the land is cleared due to getting permits from the city. He said it used to take 2-3 months but now takes 5-6 months. Asked him about their project near the Farmer's Market which used to be the Greensheet printing building and offices. He said the building was demolished but the slabs still need to be removed but they will be working on it in the near future.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hindesky said:

Saw a guy cutting wind slats in the construction netting, turns out he works for Urban Genesis as part of their demolition and ground prep department. I asked when this was starting up, he said it usually takes about 3-4 months after the land is cleared due to getting permits from the city. He said it used to take 2-3 months but now takes 5-6 months. Asked him about their project near the Farmer's Market which used to be the Greensheet printing building and offices. He said the building was demolished but the slabs still need to be removed but they will be working on it in the near future.

Whenever I hear the 2-3 months thrown around I'm sure that was the case 10 years ago when not much was being built. Its been 5-6 months for awhile now, even back when I was still in Houston, and in some cases 5-6 months (sometimes 4) was the best you could hope for with an EXPEDITOR! The permit office simply doesn't have the staff for the volume they get. Its crazy.

Edited by Luminare
  • Like 3