The Ryon: Multifamily - 3232 Manford Blvd.

hindesky

Trying to figure out where this is... I'm going to assume they mean FM 762 instead of Hwy 762 of course.

The only Manford Blvd I can find is off Williams Way near the Southwest Freeway which is the entrance to that luxury home development. 

Maybe it's closer to Manford Williams Elementary which is on 762? 

Allen Harrison has been busy in the area nearby. They recently redeveloped the old Fort Bend Country Club grounds into a complex called The Wildwood.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Circle Oak Apartments - Hwy. 762 & Manford Blvd.
6 hours ago, ChannelTwoNews said:

Trying to figure out where this is... I'm going to assume they mean FM 762 instead of Hwy 762 of course.

The only Manford Blvd I can find is off Williams Way near the Southwest Freeway which is the entrance to that luxury home development. 

Maybe it's closer to Manford Williams Elementary which is on 762? 

Allen Harrison has been busy in the area nearby. They recently redeveloped the old Fort Bend Country Club grounds into a complex called The Wildwood.

Yeah Google Maps didn't seem to know where that address was located so I didn't include the map. I'm guessing it might be a new road that not known yet.

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 1

Circle Oak: It’s the old George Foundation property, both sides of SW Frwy. I believe the first multi family property in the development is going in just north of the 762/2977 (Minonite) T-intersection. At least that’s what I’ve been told. :) this entire property will become a large mixed use development long-term. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, skooljunkie said:

Circle Oak: It’s the old George Foundation property, both sides of SW Frwy. I believe the first multi family property in the development is going in just north of the 762/2977 (Minonite) T-intersection. At least that’s what I’ve been told. :) this entire property will become a large mixed use development long-term. 

Interesting! If that's the case, I wonder what their plans are for the cemetery just north of the intersection. 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Circle Oak: Multifamily At Hwy. 762 & Manford Blvd.
  • 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to The Ryon: Multifamily - 3232 Manford Blvd.