Alta Sunset Heights: Multifamily At 1617 Enid St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Alta Sunset Heights: Multifamily At 1617 Enid St.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I talked with a worker and asked him why they haven't taken down that awning, he said it's right up against the neighbors property and said they have requested access to their property to safely take it down. Cast in place storm water detention vault and a precast parking garage using a crawler crane. PSC will be doing the precast, same company that did the Ion 10 story parking garage.

https://www.precastspecialtiescorp.com

9xB7BDc.jpg

06qvFaj.jpg

y1Xmyyj.jpg

wx0nqok.jpg

G2MSaQx.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 7

VFodQgC.png

"On Wednesday, Atlanta-based Wood Partners, announced that crews have broken ground on construction of Alta Sunset Heights, an apartment complex with nearly 400 apartment units that will be located at 1617 Enid St. on the eastern edge of the Heights near Interstate 45."

https://www.theleadernews.com/real_estate/new-apartment-complex-planned-for-sunset-heights/article_0210f074-a7e7-11ed-b856-5f6814a2e4ad.html

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't exactly on topic, but could someone explain to me whether the "Estimated Cost" figures on the TDLR filings are actually accurate? I noticed an article that called Alta Sunset Heights a "luxury apartment complex", but the price tag on this is $499,999. Meanwhile, something like Coop at Farmer's Market is nearby and seems generally similar in scale, but has an estimated cost of $23 million. What accounts for that humongous disparity?

5 hours ago, bookey23 said:

This isn't exactly on topic, but could someone explain to me whether the "Estimated Cost" figures on the TDLR filings are actually accurate? I noticed an article that called Alta Sunset Heights a "luxury apartment complex", but the price tag on this is $499,999. Meanwhile, something like Coop at Farmer's Market is nearby and seems generally similar in scale, but has an estimated cost of $23 million. What accounts for that humongous disparity?

No way that is accurate you can barely build a single-family home for $499,999.00 now a days.