Minor Bug: "Congratulations! You've increased your rank to ! "

MikeRichardson

11 hours ago, MikeRichardson said:

I hit 200 posts and got a notification that says, "Congratulations! You've increased your rank to ! "

I'm guessing it should have said "Full Member".

Also, is there any kind of additional privilege that comes with that, or just bragging rights?

You're right.  It should say "Full Member."  The current displayed ranks are from an old ranking system that dates back about 15 years (You can see it in the then-current, now-retro police car icon).  A year or so ago, the people who make the HAIF software introduced a brand new ranking system, and automatically disabled the old ranking system.   People on HAIF were unhappy with losing their old ranks, so I reactivated the old system.  However, I never configured the new system.  I suspect the message you got was from the new system.   I think it's probably time for me to move the old system to the new system, or figure something else out.

Thanks for letting me know!

Also, no, there is no prize for higher ranks.  Though, that's not a bad idea.  I wonder if I can figure something out.