15-Acres For Sale At 375 Holmes Rd.

Colliers is listing this slender parcel of land.  I know this is a big industrial area surrounded by concrete mix plants, etc. There are hundreds of acres for sale a long Buffalo Speedway, Holmes Road, and W. Airport. I wonder if Kirby drive will ever extend through the area?

Edit: The address is 375 Holmes Road.

oInLlq5.jpg

kQaU0ZN.jpg

• The title was changed to 15-Acres For Sale At 375 Holmes Rd.

The Colliers website indicates the 15-acres has been sold on 12/18/2020.

35hJ7HR.png

From what I recall, it was sold to the family partnership that also owned the other tracts on Holmes Road/Buffalo Speedway? 

That area just needs to change! Why is it a breeding ground for illegal dumping? What's up with all the tires? What amazes me is the people doing the illegal dumping is doing this to their own neighborhood. No shame.  They might not live on directly on Holmes Road, but they travel the road 5 days a week for work, or live outside the area on West Airport/Hiram Clarke/Willowbend/West Bellfort/Buffalo Speedway/Etc. 

I'm not a contractor or mechanic.  I wonder the cost of the city dumping fees to dispose of tires and heavy trash?  $5 - $10 per pound, or trip? A little rude, but I guess they would rather spend the $5 on Bud Light than to properly dispose of their heavy trash. Alcohol addiction is way stronger than their trash dilemma.