Greenway Plaza Campus (Buildings 1-21) Developments

• 11 months later...

The curved side reminds me of the John Hancock in Chicago, another SOM design.

Anyways, a little digging, it sounds like this might have been a design for the AIM headquarters:

HBJ article from 2000

Which would have been located here

Anyways, my best guess is that is was the SOM bid for the site, and the Pickard Chilton design won (but as well all know, never built).

10 years ago, people would have thought you were crazy if you said Fulshear would be a suburb today. Well, it is.

We keep building further west towards Brookshire and I guarantee you that some developer will see $$$ and build a master planned community with some stupid name out towards Sealy.

10 years ago, people would have thought you were crazy if you said Fulshear would be a suburb today. Well, it is.

We keep building further west towards Brookshire and I guarantee you that some developer will see $$$ and build a master planned community with some stupid name out towards Sealy.

How is that on topic.

This thread is about a model building on Craigslist, not the western expansion of Houston! :lol:

Not only is Puma correct about this post being in the wrong thread, but Fulshear really isn't a suburb because it is still predominantly rural with really only a few subdivisions. It would be much better classified as an exurb. And it'll be quite some time before it really fills in. Besides, the area around Bessie's Creek in Fulshear is really nice, aesthetically. Sealy is flat for the most part, hence less desirable.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

there was a restaurant that i used to frequent when i worked in the Buffalo Speedway/Richmond area. Italian cuisine(however i always ordered the grilled salmon/sautee'd spinach) i think it was on Richmond(between 610 & Buffalo Spdwy), and i think it may have been a part of the Mandola or Carraba "collection". any one know the name?

• Like 1

Aw what was it? Or at least give a time frame so we can still guess (some of us don't HAIF at night) :P

:D Thanks Sevfiv...

as per my disclaimer, my "leads" were a bit misleading.

the actual street is WESTHEIMER

the "Family" of restaurants WAS Vallone

want take a guess before i reveal??

it's not Anthony's

(but WAS of Vallone family Restaurant

this is where i'm perplexed...i originally remember it being a hop, skip and jump from my Greenway office....seemingly on Richmond..

Grotto. Fertita owns it now.

Bravo! where were you last night??? -_-:huh::D

it's not Anthony's

(but WAS of Vallone family Restaurant

this is where i'm perplexed...i originally remember it being a hop, skip and jump from my Greenway office....seemingly on Richmond..

are you talkin Tony's? it's vallone owned and on richmond.

Edited by musicman