Glen Willow: Multifamily At 10600 South Post Oak Rd.

This Loopnet listing recently caught my eye.  They are asking $15mm for the property which seems high to me.  Maybe it's just because of that specific corner? Willowbend Blvd. at South Post Oak Rd.

The Executive Summary focuses on the LBJ Space Center and a Military Reservation.  I find that a little unusual considering the location of the property.  The marketing should be focused on the proximity to the Texas Medical Center.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/10600-S-Post-Oak-Rd-Houston-TX/25486973/

Glen Willow Apartments is a 110 unit apartment complex located on South Post Oak Road. The apartment complex is currently 97% occupied with an average unit size of 867 square feet with one, two & three bedroom options. The complex features spacious parking lots, onsite laundry facilities and 24 hour security. Glen Willow Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 0.4 miles, which is about a 6-minute walk. Glen Willow Apartments is 30.5 miles from Lyndon B Johnson Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Pelican Spit Military Reservation.

• The title was changed to Glen Willow: Multifamily At 10600 South Post Oak Rd.