Four Seasons Private Residences - 3001 Turle Creek Blvd.

"The Dallas City Council voted to approve a $750 million mixed-use project in the Turtle Creek neighborhood of Dallas. The project will be anchored by a 240-room Four Seasons Hotel. In addition, the company will include 95-120 condos in the tower, that can go up to 300 feet."

https://www.connectcre.com/stories/carpenter-company-gets-formal-okay-for-dallas-four-seasons/

D8ggwvI.png

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't be confused.  All you have to do is tipetoe over to Dallasmetropolis and see what they're up to

A "confused face" should be reserved for claims that are demonstrably off base, such as the claim that this is all that is going on in the pipeline up north

*tiptoe

I'm not confused about the project.  I'm confused about what you meant by your post:  "As if".

And I'm confused about your follow-up post.  Per Dallasmetropolis "they" (presuming "they" are the developers of the proposed Four Seasons) are not up to anything other than trying to line up financing.  

Edited by Houston19514

I didn't notice that you were referring to monarch's use of the word dream, because I didn't expand his quote box.  Without that displayed, it looked like you were saying that this tower is all that the city up north is doing.

I apologize for my confusion

Edited by strickn

• The title was changed to Four Seasons Private Residences - 3001 Turle Creek Blvd.