Wyndham Energy Corridor: Hotel Tower Conversion To Apartments - 14703 Park Row Dr.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor - 14703 Park Row
  • The title was changed to Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor - 14703 Park Row Dr.
  • 4 weeks later...

Bryan Kang’s Dos Lagos Asset Plans $40M Hotel-to-Resi in Houston (therealdeal.com)

"Hotel-to-resi developer Shir Capital acquired the defunct Wyndham Hotel at 14703 Park Row in 2022. It is planning to open Teak Living, a rental community, by the end of this quarter. "

Teak Living in Houston, Texas | Pet-Friendly Living (liveatteak.com)

TEAK - Apartments in Houston, TX | Apartments.com

• Like 1

My husband and I drive by this building regularly going to stuff out west I’ve always thought it looked so odd. I thought about making a haif thread for it and I’m glad I didn’t because I know I wouldn’t have found this thread.

This and the other energy corridor  residential conversion makes me wonder, are rents cheaper in these converted units because they don’t have balconies? Exterior space has always been a must have for me.

• The title was changed to Wyndham Energy Corridor: Hotel Tower Conversion To Apartments - 14703 Park Row Dr.