TETRA Technologies Headquarters At 24955 Interstate Hwy 45.

bachanon

i noticed the crane on the southbound feeder sunday. the building has to be 8 or 10 stories at least. the construction co is harvey.

If you guys are referring to the project adjacent to the existing Chase/Tetra building close to Rayford/Sawdust and the south bound feeder intersection...this new structure is being built by Tetra Technologies the current primary tenant of the aforementioned building...they have owned the land for some time and are now building on it and, once complete, will occupy the new building in it's entirety...at least that's the plan at this point

and there's more...........

full story

New Tetra headquarters to rise close to Woodlands home base

Houston Business Journal - June 22, 2007

Tetra Technologies Inc. is building a new headquarters just outside The Woodlands in a move that will bring the company back to the future.

The publicly traded energy company was the owner of its current headquarters building, located on Interstate 45 near The Woodlands, until selling it eight years ago through a 10-year lease-back agreement.

Now, after searching for existing expansion space and coming up empty-handed, Tetra will return to the world of building ownership.

The company's new 170,000-square-foot headquarters will be located on a 2.5-acre tract already owned by Tetra that sits just south of the current headquarters at 25025 I-45.

architect - kirksey

developer - patrinely group

prj_tetra_tech.jpg

and there's more...........

full story

architect - kirksey

developer - patrinely group

prj_tetra_tech.jpg

WOW! I like it! It's boring, but I'll take what I can get. South Montgomery county is getting huge. The good news is there are many more buildings planned for The Woodlands Town Center, the 45 feeder roads, and the 10 story building going up in Shenendoah.

A new HAIFer comes through again. I went to Harvey's website but they didn't have anything on it. Maybe now that I know what it is I'll go back and see if I just missed it. I think they have so many projects they do that they only put up the big ones?

• The title was changed to TETRA Technologies Headquarters At 24955 Interstate Hwy 45.

Archived