The Docks At Timbergrove: Retail Center At 2505 W. 11th St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to The Docks At Timbergrove: Retail Redevelopment
  • 5 weeks later...

It looks like gym and fitness center chain Facet Seven is leasing a unit at the Docks at Timbergrove, the retail development from Ancoran at 2505 W 11th St.

spacer.png

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/2505-W-11th-St-Houston-TX/23271056

https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/O3H6_IKiGGlyGCpy42sH6ZsrF6YQ_DIA0Fuxkk-vd_o/11th Street Mixed Use Flyer Current.pdf

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 2

On 6/24/2022 at 6:42 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

It looks like gym and fitness center chain Facet Seven is leasing a unit at the Docks at Timbergrove, the retail development from Ancoran at 2505 W 11th St.

spacer.png

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/2505-W-11th-St-Houston-TX/23271056

https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/O3H6_IKiGGlyGCpy42sH6ZsrF6YQ_DIA0Fuxkk-vd_o/11th Street Mixed Use Flyer Current.pdf

If the gym is open past 6PM, it's going to be brutal trying to park both the gym and restaurant - no street parking on 11th either. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom James, a retail store specializing in custom clothing, is leasing a unit in the Docks at Timbergrove (2505 W 11th St)

An architectural barrier filing was submitted to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation three weeks ago. Estimated completion of the unit is March 2023.

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/TABS/Search/Print/TABS2023005211

https://www.tomjames.com/

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Last month, CultureMap provided an estimated opening for Prime 131. Prime 131 is a steakhouse concept from Berg Hospitality Group. It's opening this year at 2505 W 11th St, Suite 100, in the Docks at Timbergrove.

"Berg Hospitality’s wood-fired steakhouse will celebrate the “grilling culture of Texas.” Expected to open in late summer, the restaurant will feature stadium seating that gives diners a 360-degree view of the kitchen."

https://houston.culturemap.com/news/restaurants-bars/most-anticipated-new-restaurants-bars-opening-2023/

On 5/24/2022 at 8:34 PM, hindesky said:

Below are additional details about Prime 131 from a plan review inspection report. More specifically, detailed included in a submitted wastewater capacity reservation letter.

Prime 131 is a steakhouse concept from Berg Hospitality Group. It's opening this year at 2505 W 11th St, Suite 100, in the Docks at Timbergrove.

• Interior remodeling of an existing restaurant into a new restaurant & bar

• 8,000 sf full service restaurant w/ 4,850 sf of dining area and a bar w/ 53 occupancy

• Occupancy Group (A-2)
    • 8,000 sf w/ 286 occupancy
    • Dining 4,850 Sf
    • Bar Occupancy Load: 53
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to The Docks At Timbergrove: Retail Center At 2505 W. 11th St.
  • 3 months later...

A building permit for  2505 W 11th St, Suite 500 was filed today. The permit is for the buidout of a hair salon named Salon Pe Se.

Also, a parking review permit was filed for 2502 W 11th St, Suite 500.

The Docks at Timbergrove is a readaptive reuse retail center from Ancorian. It's located in the Timbergrove area at 2505 W 11th St.

Other tenants includes:

• Prime 131
  • Facet Seven
  • Tom James
  • DripBar

Building permit

Pq449aW.png

Parking review permit

ITac7ZO.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 12:58 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A building permit for  2505 W 11th St, Suite 500 was filed today. The permit is for the buid out of a hair salon named Salon Pe Se.

Also, a parking review permit was filed for 2502 W 11th St, Suite 500.

The Docks at Timbergrove is a readaptive reuse retail center from Ancorian. It's located in the Timbergrove area at 2505 W 11th St.

An electrical permit was partially approved yesterday for 2505 W 11th St, Ste 500. The permit is for the build out of a hair salon named Salon Pe Se.

Salon Pe Se is one of a handful of tenants for The Docks at Timbergrove. Ancorian is the developer of the retail center located in the Timbergrove area at 2505 W 11th St.

ZzRiuo7.png

Several sign permits were filed yesterday for 2505 W 11th ST, Suite 300:

• Signs Electrical Installation permit
  • Sign Construction permit
  • Sign Operating permit

As noted in above posts, custom clothier Tom James will occupy the space. The is one of a handful of tenants opening soon at The Docks at Timbergrove.

Signs Electrical Installation permit

9NE5vDD.png

Sign Construction permit

8Z02lj9.png

Sign Operating permit

QnSKzQU.png

• 2 months later...

Gonna put it out there that the rate of new Berg concepts hitting the market in Houston is starting to have a bit of a Mattress Firm of restaurants feel to it.  I like his restaurants and Trattoria Sofia is packed all the time.  But is there enough room in the Houston restaurant market for 18 different restaurants, most of which are high end concepts?

6 hours ago, s3mh said:

Gonna put it out there that the rate of new Berg concepts hitting the market in Houston is starting to have a bit of a Mattress Firm of restaurants feel to it.  I like his restaurants and Trattoria Sofia is packed all the time.  But is there enough room in the Houston restaurant market for 18 different restaurants, most of which are high end concepts?

6 hours ago, LBC2HTX said:

I’m very hesitant to try another Berg restaurant after being disappointed in both Sofia and Benny Chows. Neither had the quality of food or service to justify the price point. 

I'm not the biggest of Berg Hospitality Group's restaurants, but I like the designs. So, in that regards, I'm looking forward to seeing the transformation of the space. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I go to the gym next door and the restaurant has been moving along slowly. The gym is busy between 5-7/8pm and parking already goes into the back building. Once this restaurant is open it’s gonna be rough.

IMG_1149.jpeg

IMG_1150.jpeg

Edited by freundb
Fix picture
  • Like 3

On 2/16/2024 at 7:28 PM, freundb said:

I go to the gym next door and the restaurant has been moving along slowly. The gym is busy between 5-7/8pm and parking already goes into the back building. Once this restaurant is open it’s gonna be rough.

IMG_1149.jpeg

IMG_1150.jpeg

They've got parking behind the building (behind the garage) that they haven't opened up yet.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, freundb said:

It was dark this morning when I went to the gym so I could see through the windows #notacreep

I like the crane they left up.

If the crane is set up correctly, it can be used to remove obnoxious drunks that refuse to leave when asked. The only thing better would be my patented Drunk-a-pult😀