Multifamily Buildings At 2306-2320 McCue Rd.

SO...i have lived on McCue for approx 26 years...(minus a short 2 year stint on Post Oak Blvd)...

anyway...i rented at Carriage Square 2320 Mccue for 14 years...(I only moved because the guy that purchased the building wanted to renovate it to what it is now) then rented at 2400 Mccue for 4 years then purchased a condo at 2503 Mccue (the ugly step sister on McCue and i hated it but it was a good deal and ended up meeting one of my now best friends there but a smart move when i made back 150 percent of my investment!) and now an owner of a condo at 2400 Mccue. i cannot believe that the gentleman that purchased and renovated 2306 and 2320 Mccue is now selling the properties...wowsa! I mean good for him as he is probably going to make a killing... but crazy to think that something like the above could now be my next door neighbor...little McCue is growing up i guess. I wonder when someone will try to buy out our measley 4 story building haha! 

edit to add...the main point is that i love my street and my part of town (i have worked a block away from McCue for about 25 years as well!)...it is so crazy how much my street and this area has changed in all this time...i love houston and frequent montrose and the heights but love Uptown Houston the most...so yeah i am happy to see all this growth! 

Edited by gene
  • Like 3

• The title was changed to 2306-2320 McCue Rd.
  • 2 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, Urbannizer said:

the link no longer works...does that mean it sold or he took it off the market do you think?

edit to say i found it here: https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/2306-2320-McCue-Rd-Houston-TX/25580722/

Edited by gene
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Multifamily Buildings At 2306-2320 McCue Rd.