The Lexington River Oaks: 7-Story Condos On Mimosa Dr.

There's a Lexington Street in Upper Kirby/Montrose that runs from Chew Park/Dunlavy to Greenbrier. But it's adjacent to the feeder but I guess that's similar to their projects in "Westcreek" (Galleria east of the Loop).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KinkaidAlum said:

There's a Lexington Street in Upper Kirby/Montrose that runs from Chew Park/Dunlavy to Greenbrier. But it's adjacent to the feeder but I guess that's similar to their projects in "Westcreek" (Galleria east of the Loop).

We lived (rented) on Lexington for a couple years, back in the late 1980s. Between Hazard & Woodhead. Backed up to the freeway. Our kids were little, and they loved to sit on the concrete ledges and wave at the people driving by. Highlight was getting a truck to pull its horn.

That area seems far too under-infrastructured to support a high rise. I guess it would depend on which part of Lexington it was built on.

Good guess if you hit it! 

• Like 3

On 4/14/2022 at 8:34 AM, Highrise Tower said:

New condominium project by Pelican Builders. Announced last night on their instagram.

UPkLfoc.jpg

I bet this is between Shepard and greenbrier  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, astrohip said:

That makes more sense. Then they could look down on the Audi buyers.

This looks like a 50x100 foot lot.. and if they are using the same formula, this could replace the old apartment on S Sandman and Lexington, that runs North South.

• The title was changed to The Lexington River Oaks: 7-Story Condos On Mimosa Dr.
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, astrohip said:

Is that address literally right next door to the Revere? Maybe my Map-Fu is screwed up.

No, it’s south-west of the Revere. About 2 blocks away. It’s where the sales center was and next to Huntingdon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fortune said:

Was there anything previously proposed for this location?

I believe they were originally part of the Pelican townhome project just to its east. Pelican ultimately decided not to build as many townhomes as originally planned.